I am an amateur photographer. I am in love with wildlife photography. I have a planned stunning holiday to Botswana, Namibia and Zimbabwe. My usual travel buddy is not able to make it !!
The dates are 6th Dec - 24th Dec. Only wilderness safari camps
Anyone interested ?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://skincaresfreetrial.com/liftesse/
- 2 It doesnt have to be wildlife safaris only.
- 3 2 Trips to Uganda: my experience
- 4 61 year old traveling to Kenya/Tanzania by myself
- 5 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 6 Self drive tour south africa
- 7 Skip Victoria Falls for more Cape Town?
- 8 Itinerary Help - South Africa
- 9 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 10 Elandskloof Farm Cottages near Greyton in the Western Cape
- 11 Packing for a month in Southern Africa
- 12 Duba activities - help deciding
- 13 Itinerary Input for Northern Israel with Kids
- 14 Private Guide for Cairo
- 15 African Safari/BeachTrip possible in 2 weeks?
- 16 Zimbabwe - Game Viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools?
- 17 Texting from US to Israel
- 18 Itinerary Ideas
- 19 Son of Cecil shot by trophy hunter in Hwange
- 20 Once again last minute short trip to South Africa
- 21 recommendations for first Africa safari?
- 22 Lamu Island or Diani Beach
- 23 first family kenyan safari trip report
- 24 Dubai for 3 Days (2 nights)
- 25 Naukluft Hiking Trail travel companions wanted
Looking for a travel partner for photography trip to Africa