Dear Sand Lover;
We are going to Namibia in August and plan to stay 1 night in Windhoek. Can you recommend a hotel, lodge? Is the Hotel Heinitzburg as nice as it looks on line?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 JNB - CPT flight/transfer time
- 2 Beirut/Lebanon for 4 days--What not to miss?
- 3 Help please! Trying to plan an Asia/Middle East/Russia trip!
- 4 Help with choosing which areas to visit
- 5 Royal Malewane or Singita Boulders
- 6 The new trip itinerary in Oman
- 7 Beautiful Morocco Sep/15
- 8 Beautiful Morocco Sep/15 part 2
- 9 First Safari- Tanzania or Botswana?
- 10 Soon: Sun Festivals Abu Simbel 22 Feb - 22 Oct
- 11 How to make the most in Kuwait
- 12 Uganda, Rwanda, and Zanzibar-Brief Trip Report
- 13 Skip Casablanca and Rabat?
- 14 African Safari Recommendations
- 15 Best Places in Israel?
- 16 Northern Morocco in December- enough time?
- 17 South Africa Itinerary
- 18 Marocco in October
- 19 advise needed villa rental Morrocco
- 20 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 21 Hotel and other Suggestions for Dubai. . .
- 22 An African experience with 5 yrs old child
- 23 Special campsites Serengeti; booking Agency
- 24 Nairobi Traffic from Elephant Orphanage to Airport & Arranging Visit
- 25 African Safari Without Small Planes!