A friend of mine needs to spend two nights somewhere nice near Lusaka. Definitely nothing basic. Any ideas please?
I've looked at Chaminuka, Lechwe and Lilayi but can't really tell whether they're any good.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 How to spend four nights in Morocco
- 2 Insurance Coverage while in Egypt
- 3 South Africa safari, Cape town self drive trip plan- many questions
- 4 FIRST South Africa's trip might be brought to us by You
- 5 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 6 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 7 Is the migration early this year
- 8 EXCURSION - HAIFA to YAD VASHEM
- 9 Cape Town Itinerary
- 10 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?
- 11 Hotel suggestions in Cape Town
- 12 Tangier (Tanger) Ville railway station
- 13 Madagascar - your tips please
- 14 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 15 Best Economy Hotels In Bahrain
- 16 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 17 Touring Morocco alone for a few days? (fez & marrekech)
- 18 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 19 Burj Khalifa, pre-book or not?
- 20 Road To Morocco Tours
- 21 Magnificant Morocco
- 22 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 23 Africa Film Festival
- 24 Roar Africa reviews
- 25 Moving Around Safari Lodges in Sabi Sands