Does anyone have information on Nxabega, Sandibe, Vumbura, or Kwetsani lodges in the Okavango Delta? We're going to Botswana in June and are trying to choose between these lodges. We originally wanted Duba Plains, but it is not available.
Lodges in the Okavango Delta
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 2 Questions about Chobe
- 3 What camera to use on safari
- 4 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 5 Mount Kilimanjaro among 7 world summit peaks
- 6 Discover Namibia Tours & Safaris - Gemma Dry
- 7 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 8 To go to Israel or not?
- 9 Bidair at JNB
- 10 Saw the Big 5 in one day in the Mara last week!
- 11 Trip report/blog - South Africa honeymoon
- 12 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 13 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 14 Eastern Cape Lodges
- 15 Best Month for Experiencing The Great Migration
- 16 Dubai > Oman?
- 17 Dubai > Seychelles hop
- 18 Botswana Green Season 2014/15 Camp discounted pricing
- 19 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 20 Morocco Tour: Marrakech Fes Merzouga Camel Trek in Sahara
- 21 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Lake Manze Camp
- 22 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Selous Impala Camp
- 23 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 24 Masai Mara Epic Big Five and Wildbeast Migration
- 25 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)