Hi there, A mere 4 years ago I stayed at a gorgeous lodge in the Nambian kalahari, but I just can not recall the name of it, does anyone have any suggestions for accomodation in the Kalahari? Those red dunes are stunning as is the wildlife and this area is an easy drive from Windhoek.
Lodges in the Kalahari
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Interesting and uncommon stuff to do in Tel Aviv?
- 2 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 3 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking
- 4 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 5 Overnight train Marrakech - Tangiers the same day of return flight
- 6 Kenya and Tanzania Trip Planning Help
- 7 Charity begins at Home!
- 8 Child friendly holiday house or apartment in Cape Town (repeat request)
- 9 Sun Safaris
- 10 Advice: soft luggage for S. Africa safari w/small planes
- 11 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 12 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 13 Just back from our Chobe and Delta trip-WOW,WOW, WOW!
- 14 Looking for a travel partner for photography trip to Africa
- 15 Morocco and Algeria or Tunisia
- 16 Tour to Morocco
- 17 Around Morocco - Lahcen Boujouija
- 18 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 19 Where should one seek adventure in Jerusalem?
- 20 Value for money, must eat restaurant in Tel Aviv?
- 21 Safari in Kenya & Tanzania - A report on Camps, Parks, Tips, Packing, Photo, Money & more.
- 22 Photographic Magazine's Top 10 Tips For Shooting On Safari...
- 23 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 24 Uganda again
- 25 November at victoria falls