Hi there, A mere 4 years ago I stayed at a gorgeous lodge in the Nambian kalahari, but I just can not recall the name of it, does anyone have any suggestions for accomodation in the Kalahari? Those red dunes are stunning as is the wildlife and this area is an easy drive from Windhoek.
Lodges in the Kalahari
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Novice Safari question
- 2 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 3 Green Season Safari Questions
- 4 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 5 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 6 Quick question about Kenya..
- 7 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 8 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 9 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 10 Morocco in April 2014
- 11 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 12 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 13 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 14 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 15 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 16 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 17 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 18 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 19 Uganda Travel Planning
- 20 Israel and Jordan
- 21 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 22 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 23 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 24 Ethiopia Omo valley tour(March 21-28)- Need a travel partner
- 25 Northern Circuit tour company