We are planning a trip from Livingstone (Zambia) to Namibia. We have two and a half weeks to get from Livingstone to Johannesburg and are thinking that traveling through Namibia would be the most fun. What’s the best way to get to the Skeleton Coast (we’re assuming that would be the best place to start) without flying? I’ve heard about Intercape and am not sure about it — it’s obviously not the local way of traveling but seems like the most convenient. Unfortunately, they do not leave Livingstone the day we want, and using them would add two extra days in Livingstone when we’ve already spent a couple days there. Intercape is only $83/person to go all the way to Swakopmund, so maybe it’s worth waiting two extra days. Is it worth spending one night in Windhoek, or should we continue on and spend more time on the coast? From there, we’d like to go down and spend some time in Cape Town (making some stops along the way), and again Intercape can take us there unless there’s another/better way. And from there we are going to take a bus to Johannesburg. Any suggestions? As you know, finding out any information online is really tough, and we really appreciate any help. Thanks!
Livingstone (Zambia) to Namibia
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Gorilla Trekking with Churchill Safaris
- 2 Iran Info, Please
- 3 Egypt safe travel
- 4 Rwanda for Gorillas....add on Uganda, Tanzania, Zanzibar?
- 5 Cape Town + Safari and what else?
- 6 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 7 Either Masai Mara or Serengeti in May 2015. Can I enjoy due to rains.
- 8 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 9 COME TO IRAN ...
- 10 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 11 fez accommodation
- 12 what kind of phone
- 13 Need help with N TZ itinerary
- 14 Johannesburg...?
- 15 Travel regulations for children visiting South Africa
- 16 Self-drive safari ideas, but not South Africa
- 17 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 18 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 19 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 20 Train or car from Fes to Marrakech- with kids
- 21 Suggestions for a group tour
- 22 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May
- 23 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 24 Popular destinations in Africa.
- 25 Good online shop for diplomats located in Dubai