We are booked to fly into Livingstone and are staying on the Zambian side of Vic Falls for 3 days. However my FF flights could only get me out from Vic Falls airport on the Zimbabwe side. I have a UK passport so what will I have to pay in terms of visas, departure taxes, etc? I am trying to work out the total cost so I can compare to the price of a paid for ticket from Livingstone (to avoid all the hassle).
Livingstone to Vic Falls airport - visas?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 CAMEL TREK IN MOROCCO
- 2 Ideas about the trip.
- 3 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 4 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 5 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 6 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 7 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 8 Oman - moderate priced hotel near souks
- 9 Taxi - Casablanca Airport to El Jdidh
- 10 Questions about Chobe
- 11 What camera to use on safari
- 12 Ethiopian Air - Horrible
- 13 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 14 Discover Namibia Tours & Safaris - Gemma Dry
- 15 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 16 To go to Israel or not?
- 17 Bidair at JNB
- 18 Saw the Big 5 in one day in the Mara last week!
- 19 Trip report/blog - South Africa honeymoon
- 20 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 21 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 22 Eastern Cape Lodges
- 23 Best Month for Experiencing The Great Migration
- 24 Dubai > Oman?
- 25 Dubai > Seychelles hop