We are booked to fly into Livingstone and are staying on the Zambian side of Vic Falls for 3 days. However my FF flights could only get me out from Vic Falls airport on the Zimbabwe side. I have a UK passport so what will I have to pay in terms of visas, departure taxes, etc? I am trying to work out the total cost so I can compare to the price of a paid for ticket from Livingstone (to avoid all the hassle).
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Packers and Movers in Bangalore to Make Shifting Enjoy Full
- 2 Top Packers and Movers in Pune for Home Shifting
- 3 the options furnished via the kit, users will also have the
- 4 2 Months in Ethiopia - My Experience
- 5 Morocco over Christmas
- 6 to be trained that they quite si
- 7 Itinerary Feedback: Kruger, Chobe, Victoria Falls, & Maasai Mara
- 8 Top 5 late night food spots in Addis
- 9 http://thecracksoftwares.com/4k-video-downloader-4-1-license-key/
- 10 Luggage restrictions-Kenya? Diani Beach?
- 11 OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- 12 Botswana - Mobile Safari Operator Recommendations?
- 13 Kruger/sabi sands reserve Vs. Botswana
- 14 Has anyone been to Zanzibar and got tips?
- 15 Uganda, Rwanda, and Zanzibar-Brief Trip Report
- 16 Cape Town + safari itinerary
- 17 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 18 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 19 DOHA LAYOVER
- 20 Morocco Questions
- 21 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 22 Botswana safari recs
- 23 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 24 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 25 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa