We are booked to fly into Livingstone and are staying on the Zambian side of Vic Falls for 3 days. However my FF flights could only get me out from Vic Falls airport on the Zimbabwe side. I have a UK passport so what will I have to pay in terms of visas, departure taxes, etc? I am trying to work out the total cost so I can compare to the price of a paid for ticket from Livingstone (to avoid all the hassle).
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 BUY 100% UNDETECTABLE COUNTERFEIT MONEY + SSD SOLUTIONS
- 2 Current Recs for Driver/Guide in Morocco
- 3 11 days...Jordan and Israel ...help with itinerary
- 4 Cape Town & wine country in July? Help...
- 5 11 days Jordan and Israel...need help with planning
- 6 Safety issues driving the Garden Route in South Africa?
- 7 Other than car rental how to get to Kruger from Johannesburg?
- 8 Late August Cape Town/Safari/Vic Falls Advice Wanted
- 9 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 10 Marrakech
- 11 Moroccan Camel Safari
- 12 Accommodation in Cape Town
- 13 Abu Dhabi overnight stay
- 14 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 15 Audley Travel
- 16 Can "European" plugs be used in South Africa?
- 17 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 18 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 19 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 20 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 21 Lower Zambezi vs. Northern So. Luangwa
- 22 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 23 Safari in South Africa
- 24 City Day guides and Sahara adventure
- 25 November Safari Help: Botswana or Kruger?