As Salam Alaikum, i would like other peoples opinions on moving to Morocco to live. My main concern is, that i would be moving there with my wife. She wears full Niqab, and Abayaa, and i also dress Islamic. My question is this, i have heard that the men in Morocco tend to do cat calls, and say other things to foreign women traveling there, as well as local women. So would my wife if she for example ever went out by herself, be harassed by the men there? Would they say to her when she was walking by, or would they come up to her and say something like your eyes are beautiful? Would they try to speak with her?
Living in Morocco.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Egypt, Israel and Jordan safety concerns.
- 2 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 3 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 4 Questions about Chobe
- 5 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 6 FS: 2013 Toyota Sequoia PLATINUM / Evoque 2012
- 7 Mala Mala Luxury Suite or Sabi Sabi Mandleve Presidential Suite?
- 8 What camera to use on safari
- 9 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 10 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 11 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 12 India
- 13 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 14 Ideas about the trip.
- 15 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 16 3 days in Teheran
- 17 CAMEL TREK IN MOROCCO
- 18 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 19 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 20 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 21 Oman - moderate priced hotel near souks
- 22 Taxi - Casablanca Airport to El Jdidh
- 23 Ethiopian Air - Horrible
- 24 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 25 Discover Namibia Tours & Safaris - Gemma Dry