As Salam Alaikum, i would like other peoples opinions on moving to Morocco to live. My main concern is, that i would be moving there with my wife. She wears full Niqab, and Abayaa, and i also dress Islamic. My question is this, i have heard that the men in Morocco tend to do cat calls, and say other things to foreign women traveling there, as well as local women. So would my wife if she for example ever went out by herself, be harassed by the men there? Would they say to her when she was walking by, or would they come up to her and say something like your eyes are beautiful? Would they try to speak with her?
Living in Morocco.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Advice: soft luggage for S. Africa safari w/small planes
- 2 Overnight train Marrakech - Tangiers the same day of return flight
- 3 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 4 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 5 Child friendly holiday house or apartment in Cape Town (repeat request)
- 6 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 7 Just back from our Chobe and Delta trip-WOW,WOW, WOW!
- 8 Looking for a travel partner for photography trip to Africa
- 9 Morocco and Algeria or Tunisia
- 10 Tour to Morocco
- 11 Around Morocco - Lahcen Boujouija
- 12 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 13 Where should one seek adventure in Jerusalem?
- 14 Value for money, must eat restaurant in Tel Aviv?
- 15 Safari in Kenya & Tanzania - A report on Camps, Parks, Tips, Packing, Photo, Money & more.
- 16 Photographic Magazine's Top 10 Tips For Shooting On Safari...
- 17 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 18 Uganda again
- 19 November at victoria falls
- 20 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking
- 21 Best tour guides in Jerusalem
- 22 Climb Kilimanjaro advice
- 23 NEVER travel with Grande Navi Veloci
- 24 Royal Jordanian or El Al: For Tel Aviv with Petra Side-trip
- 25 What is a normal price for driver from Amman airport to Petra