As Salam Alaikum, i would like other peoples opinions on moving to Morocco to live. My main concern is, that i would be moving there with my wife. She wears full Niqab, and Abayaa, and i also dress Islamic. My question is this, i have heard that the men in Morocco tend to do cat calls, and say other things to foreign women traveling there, as well as local women. So would my wife if she for example ever went out by herself, be harassed by the men there? Would they say to her when she was walking by, or would they come up to her and say something like your eyes are beautiful? Would they try to speak with her?
Living in Morocco.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 South Africa - travel from Bloemfontein via Karoo to Stellenbosch
- 2 South Africa - Cape wine lands - Suggestions organized wine tasting tour
- 3 Travelust
- 4 Drinking on safari
- 5 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 6 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 7 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 8 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 9 South Africa in February?
- 10 To Egypt in February - Need some advice
- 11 Thinking about The Gambia
- 12 Independence Day in Israel
- 13 Private Guide in Israel - Cost question
- 14 Shots for Morocco
- 15 correct date of last post: free ebook available Sunday Dec 11
- 16 Dubai Sand Dune dinner
- 17 Morroco Travel Guide
- 18 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR
- 19 “Extensive tour around Egypt in 36 Days”
- 20 Help in finding Israel tour guide Moshe Nov
- 21 Best Time to View Big Game in South Africa
- 22 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 23 Kenya safari tour/cost
- 24 Uganda or Rwanda 2015
- 25 Abu Simbel or Valley of Kings?