As Salam Alaikum, i would like other peoples opinions on moving to Morocco to live. My main concern is, that i would be moving there with my wife. She wears full Niqab, and Abayaa, and i also dress Islamic. My question is this, i have heard that the men in Morocco tend to do cat calls, and say other things to foreign women traveling there, as well as local women. So would my wife if she for example ever went out by herself, be harassed by the men there? Would they say to her when she was walking by, or would they come up to her and say something like your eyes are beautiful? Would they try to speak with her?
Living in Morocco.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 I am looking for parteners to work with
- 2 East Africa summer 2014
- 3 Kenya and Tanzania Trip Planning Help
- 4 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 5 Seeking Itinerary Routing for 3 week SA Trip
- 6 Cape Town Safety?
- 7 first time family safari in August 2014
- 8 BOTSWANA - Maun (Okavango) to Chobe - 4x4 self drive...
- 9 Memory cards for camera
- 10 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 11 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 12 Sabi Sands camps
- 13 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 14 London to Tel aviv What to expect at BG /Trans to Tel aviv / booking.com
- 15 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 16 Help with Rwanda trip
- 17 History Of Mount Kilimanjaro
- 18 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 19 Tel Aviv beaches
- 20 trip report, morocco
- 21 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 22 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 23 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 24 Morocco for 2 nights
- 25 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??