As Salam Alaikum, i would like other peoples opinions on moving to Morocco to live. My main concern is, that i would be moving there with my wife. She wears full Niqab, and Abayaa, and i also dress Islamic. My question is this, i have heard that the men in Morocco tend to do cat calls, and say other things to foreign women traveling there, as well as local women. So would my wife if she for example ever went out by herself, be harassed by the men there? Would they say to her when she was walking by, or would they come up to her and say something like your eyes are beautiful? Would they try to speak with her?
Living in Morocco.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 2 Uganda Trip Report
- 3 Johannesburg...?
- 4 LION WORLD TRAVEL
- 5 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 6 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 7 Jordan safety concerns
- 8 Rip-off Warning: Duty Free Shop in Dar es Salaam
- 9 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan
- 10 Yellow fever vaccination for trip to southern Africa
- 11 Best Economy Hotels In Bahrain
- 12 Just Back: Taming Kilimanjaro and northern Tanzania
- 13 A family safari in Tanzania
- 14 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 15 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 16 Epic budget trip in Kenya and Tanzania (safari and more)
- 17 Popular destinations in Africa.
- 18 Central African Republic: Open for Tourists Again
- 19 Morocco Sahara Desert Tour Experience
- 20 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 21 Boutique hotels in israel
- 22 Tanzania Self Drive June 2015
- 23 Short layover at JNB
- 24 Angata Ngorongoro v Rhino Ldg/Angata Bolongoja v Tingitana Nrth Serengeti
- 25 Uganda or Rwanda?