As Salam Alaikum, i would like other peoples opinions on moving to Morocco to live. My main concern is, that i would be moving there with my wife. She wears full Niqab, and Abayaa, and i also dress Islamic. My question is this, i have heard that the men in Morocco tend to do cat calls, and say other things to foreign women traveling there, as well as local women. So would my wife if she for example ever went out by herself, be harassed by the men there? Would they say to her when she was walking by, or would they come up to her and say something like your eyes are beautiful? Would they try to speak with her?
Living in Morocco.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 2 Discover Namibia Tours & Safaris - Gemma Dry
- 3 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 4 To go to Israel or not?
- 5 Bidair at JNB
- 6 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 7 Saw the Big 5 in one day in the Mara last week!
- 8 Trip report/blog - South Africa honeymoon
- 9 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 10 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 11 Eastern Cape Lodges
- 12 Questions about Chobe
- 13 Best Month for Experiencing The Great Migration
- 14 Dubai > Oman?
- 15 Dubai > Seychelles hop
- 16 Botswana Green Season 2014/15 Camp discounted pricing
- 17 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 18 Morocco Tour: Marrakech Fes Merzouga Camel Trek in Sahara
- 19 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Lake Manze Camp
- 20 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Selous Impala Camp
- 21 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 22 Masai Mara Epic Big Five and Wildbeast Migration
- 23 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 24 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 25 Awesome trip and still not done