As Salam Alaikum, i would like other peoples opinions on moving to Morocco to live. My main concern is, that i would be moving there with my wife. She wears full Niqab, and Abayaa, and i also dress Islamic. My question is this, i have heard that the men in Morocco tend to do cat calls, and say other things to foreign women traveling there, as well as local women. So would my wife if she for example ever went out by herself, be harassed by the men there? Would they say to her when she was walking by, or would they come up to her and say something like your eyes are beautiful? Would they try to speak with her?
Living in Morocco.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco for 2 nights
- 2 Looking for out of the way places
- 3 Morocco on the road: trip report
- 4 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 5 Help: 4 days, 3 nights in (or our of) Johannesburg
- 6 February vs March in Tanzania - Dueling Trip Reports
- 7 Tanzania Safari
- 8 Kenya and Tanzania Trip Planning Help
- 9 Sabi Sands camps
- 10 AHLA Tanzania Mt. Kilimanjaro & Safari 4 days
- 11 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 12 trip report, morocco
- 13 Photos from Sept 2013 Safari to Uganda
- 14 Seeking Itinerary Routing for 3 week SA Trip
- 15 16 Days in South Africa (Victoria Falls, Zimbawe & Botswana)
- 16 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 17 East Africa summer 2014
- 18 Cape Town Safety?
- 19 first time family safari in August 2014
- 20 BOTSWANA - Maun (Okavango) to Chobe - 4x4 self drive...
- 21 Memory cards for camera
- 22 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 23 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 24 London to Tel aviv What to expect at BG /Trans to Tel aviv / booking.com
- 25 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports