As Salam Alaikum, i would like other peoples opinions on moving to Morocco to live. My main concern is, that i would be moving there with my wife. She wears full Niqab, and Abayaa, and i also dress Islamic. My question is this, i have heard that the men in Morocco tend to do cat calls, and say other things to foreign women traveling there, as well as local women. So would my wife if she for example ever went out by herself, be harassed by the men there? Would they say to her when she was walking by, or would they come up to her and say something like your eyes are beautiful? Would they try to speak with her?
Living in Morocco.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 how can I go to Iran ?
- 2 Chimps, Gorillas and Camels- a Tale of Three Countries
- 3 Help with itinerary
- 4 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 5 Either Masai Mara or Serengeti in May 2015. Can I enjoy due to rains.
- 6 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 7 What to bring as gift from U.S. for Moroccan family?
- 8 5 months in Africa - advice please?
- 9 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 10 2/3 Months in South/East Africa - Itinerary help please?
- 11 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 12 Help with Safari in mid range, Stellenbosch,
- 13 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 14 what kind of phone
- 15 Small group tours in israel
- 16 Where is the Bisotun ?
- 17 Our hectic trek up Kilimanjaro and animal-filled safari in Tanzania!
- 18 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 19 Iran Info, Please
- 20 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 21 Safari on a budget!
- 22 fez accommodation
- 23 Gorilla Trekking with Churchill Safaris
- 24 Egypt safe travel
- 25 Rwanda for Gorillas....add on Uganda, Tanzania, Zanzibar?