Can anyone recommend literature about Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon?
Could be history, poetry, fiction, biography or current affairs, even travel essays.
Needs to be well-written.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco help
- 2 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 3 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 4 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 5 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 6 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 7 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 8 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 9 First trip to Africa
- 10 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 11 Uganda Visa
- 12 Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- 13 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 14 Trying to contact Rabbi Jay Karzen, Jerusalem
- 15 South Africa/Safari/12 days in May
- 16 Is Egypt OK to visit now with family ?
- 17 "Salute Africa" travel agency
- 18 Need feedback on my itinerary
- 19 DANCING ZEBRA SAFARI CO
- 20 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 21 Calculating Conservancy Fees - Kenya's Mara North
- 22 Fes or Marrakech?
- 23 Transfer at JNB airport
- 24 Egypt - Need Help!
- 25 Your Thoughts on 5 Days in Morocco in Beg Dec