I will be going to Tanzania and Zanzibar in July. I am allowed a TOTAL of 33 lbs and will not be checking in any luggage. Any suggestions on roomy very light backpacks.and carry on's
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Safety issues driving the Garden Route in South Africa?
- 2 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 3 Marrakech
- 4 Other than car rental how to get to Kruger from Johannesburg?
- 5 Moroccan Camel Safari
- 6 Accommodation in Cape Town
- 7 Abu Dhabi overnight stay
- 8 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 9 Audley Travel
- 10 Can "European" plugs be used in South Africa?
- 11 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 12 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 13 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 14 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 15 Lower Zambezi vs. Northern So. Luangwa
- 16 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 17 Safari in South Africa
- 18 City Day guides and Sahara adventure
- 19 November Safari Help: Botswana or Kruger?
- 20 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 21 Sabi Sands Savanna Private Reserve vs Timbavati Motswari Game Lodge
- 22 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 23 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 24 Straight through to Kenya or layover?
- 25 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip