Hello everyone, I'm willing to help those of you who are interested in visiting Israel during the summer (definitely the best time to come...) ---> So if you have specific questions please don't hesitate to ask... There's so much to do and see here. Israel is a small territory where you can find extremely different vies in a few hours drive. It takes about 6 hour to cross Israel from the north to the south.
lifetime experience during the summer in Israel !
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 SATURDAYS IN JERUSALEM
- 2 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 3 Seeking Itinerary Routing for 3 week SA Trip
- 4 Help needed with itinerary for 2 weeks in Morocco
- 5 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 6 Kirawira vs. Serengeti Serena
- 7 Anyone had to disembark the aircraft in Dakar enroute to Jo'burg?
- 8 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 9 16 Days in South Africa (Victoria Falls, Zimbawe & Botswana)
- 10 Morocco for 2 nights
- 11 Kenya and Tanzania Trip Planning Help
- 12 MOROCCO SOLO
- 13 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 14 February vs March in Tanzania - Dueling Trip Reports
- 15 Looking for out of the way places
- 16 Morocco on the road: trip report
- 17 Help: 4 days, 3 nights in (or our of) Johannesburg
- 18 Tanzania Safari
- 19 Sabi Sands camps
- 20 AHLA Tanzania Mt. Kilimanjaro & Safari 4 days
- 21 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 22 trip report, morocco
- 23 Photos from Sept 2013 Safari to Uganda
- 24 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 25 East Africa summer 2014