I am flying out of DAR on an international flight at 4:45 and need to fly from Zanzibar to DAR to make this connection. I am aware that flights can be delayed or cancelled and trying to determine which flight to book. I am considering Coastal Aviation arriving in DAR at either 11:50 or 1:20. I really don't want to spend 5 hours in the DAR airport, but don't want to miss my connection either. Any suggestions on which flight I should book?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Assist: Tec^h SUPP0RT HP PRINTER CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 HP
- 2 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 3 Safari suggestions
- 4 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 5 Targin into Zambia
- 6 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 7 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 8 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 9 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 10 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 11 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 12 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 13 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 14 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 15 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 16 Passport question for International flight
- 17 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 18 Tour operator near me
- 19 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 20 Sim card mainly for data
- 21 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 22 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 23 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 24 Morocco Itinerary: Too fast?
- 25 If you are looking for a guide in Morocco
length of layover in DAR from ZNZ to connect to international flight