I am flying out of DAR on an international flight at 4:45 and need to fly from Zanzibar to DAR to make this connection. I am aware that flights can be delayed or cancelled and trying to determine which flight to book. I am considering Coastal Aviation arriving in DAR at either 11:50 or 1:20. I really don't want to spend 5 hours in the DAR airport, but don't want to miss my connection either. Any suggestions on which flight I should book?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Victoria and Albert Cape Town renovation status
- 2 Marrakech
- 3 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 4 Dead Sea day trip
- 5 Advice please: family SA safari August 2018
- 6 Kenya Visa Requirements/Fake Visa Site
- 7 Wayo Africa (Tanzania) Green Camps
- 8 FODOR'S GUIDE TO CLOTHING FOR SAFARI
- 9 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 10 Non Marlaia Africa or Brazil?
- 11 Itinerary Ideas
- 12 South Africa - Guidebook recommendation and other ??
- 13 Travel to Botswana
- 14 Iran travel itinerary -18 days April 2017
- 15 Loldia House Kenya
- 16 Kenya - Plastic Bags
- 17 gamer reserve, lodge, safari camp recommendations
- 18 South Africa visit: Cape Town and Kruger Park
- 19 several short safaris vs one longer one
- 20 How many Days for the Okavango Delta
- 21 Recommendations for busy coastal resorts in the Canaries
- 22 Restaurant in Cape Town
- 23 7 Days Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro.
- 24 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 25 Using US Dollars in Israel ?
length of layover in DAR from ZNZ to connect to international flight