I'm planning a trip to the Seychelles area in late October/early November and am considering staying at the Lemuria Resort. As it is so new, I cannot find too much information. Can anyone help with a review or some advice?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 *Q/微信1473277057*办理昆士兰大学UQ毕业证成绩单（真实可查）学历认证The University of Queensland
- 2 *Q/微信1473277057*办理昆士兰大学UQ毕业证成绩单（真实可查）学历认证The University of Queensland
- 3 Planned Itinerary and Questions-Morocco, April 2016
- 4 Morocco in October 2015
- 5 Remembering Palmyra
- 6 Morocco - 11 nights - comments on itinerary
- 7 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 8 Morocco Trip Report
- 9 Egypt - December 2008 - Trip Report
- 10 First Trip to Africa
- 11 Short (7 days of less) four/five star level family safari
- 12 Naboisho Camp vs. Governor's Camp
- 13 Cote Divoire the heart of Africa
- 14 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 15 African Safari Without Small Planes!
- 16 Anyone have experience with Rothschild Safaris?
- 17 Umkumbe or Toro Yaka?
- 18 What a great idea!! Make a difference.
- 19 From Downtown Cairo to 10th ramdan city
- 20 Transit visa
- 21 Local Tanzania companies
- 22 Driver from Skukuza Airport to Sabi Sands
- 23 Need itineary planning help
- 24 Israel for 60 year olds
- 25 Dubai Trip Idea