I'm planning a trip to the Seychelles area in late October/early November and am considering staying at the Lemuria Resort. As it is so new, I cannot find too much information. Can anyone help with a review or some advice?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 South African tour operators
- 2 Giraffe in Kruger national park
- 3 help with itinerary please
- 4 First time safari question
- 5 To drive or not to drive - need itinerary advice
- 6 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 7 Help choosing Safari in Botswana
- 8 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 9 Never use Travelust Safaris!
- 10 Lion Sands River Lodge or Narina Lodge
- 11 Swala Safaris
- 12 Safety at Sharm el sheikh and St Catherine's
- 13 Dubai
- 14 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 15 Driving from Jo-burg to Hazyview
- 16 Back in Iran again-just 11 days, help!
- 17 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 18 Help with last minute planning VFalls/Kruger/CapeTown
- 19 Etosha help
- 20 &Beyond vs. Wilderness Groups
- 21 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 22 private game reserve-kruger
- 23 Abu Dhabi and the Rest?
- 24 Dubai for 36 hours hotel recommendation
- 25 go2africa