Im going to take a budget backpack tour of Syria and Jordan in November and I'd really like to visit Lebanon as well. I've tried to search for some information about travelling there but there is little from the perspective of female solo travellers. Do you think it would be safe/easy to get around on my own? I had hoped to spend a few days in Beirut maybe Baalbek, Beiteddine and Byblos before crossing overland into Syria and up to Aleppo. . . . or you think I'm being madly naive?
Thanks for your help
Lebanon - okay for a solo female traveller?
- 1 !@$!Download Fast & Furious 6 Full Movie
- 2 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 3 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 4 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 5 Tanzania in 2014
- 6 Cairo Downtown or Giza Area?
- 7 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 8 Central v. Northern Serengeti
- 9 Morocco - private tour operators
- 10 When is the best time to visit Israel?
- 11 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 12 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 13 Tangier - A four day city break
- 14 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 15 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 16 Is now a good time to visit Yemen
- 17 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 18 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 19 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 20 phone service
- 21 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 22 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 23 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 24 Living in Morocco.
- 25 Our best trip ever - in Morocco