Im going to take a budget backpack tour of Syria and Jordan in November and I'd really like to visit Lebanon as well. I've tried to search for some information about travelling there but there is little from the perspective of female solo travellers. Do you think it would be safe/easy to get around on my own? I had hoped to spend a few days in Beirut maybe Baalbek, Beiteddine and Byblos before crossing overland into Syria and up to Aleppo. . . . or you think I'm being madly naive?
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Iranian Southern gem along the Persian Gulf
- 2 Tanzania - first trip - many questions.
- 3 Israel for 10 days
- 4 East Africa Travel Visa - Starting in Kenya
- 5 Packing for safari in South Africa (summer)
- 6 Travelling to Atlas mountains
- 7 Namibia Itinerary
- 8 name issue
- 9 First safari- what to wear? Gifts for locals?
- 10 Rental Car Rabat Airport
- 11 14-16 day visit to South Africa
- 12 experiences with African travel Resource
- 13 3 days in Jo'Burg
- 14 Madagascar suggestions
- 15 3-part Zimbabwe: Join Wild Dog Researcher, Walk Mana Pools, Canoe Zambezi
- 16 First time in Southafrica - Suggested itinerary
- 17 Seven day solo trip to Morocco
- 18 4 weeks in South Africa ideas
- 19 only private conservancies or can i add in a national park
- 20 Single traveler
- 21 Should I visit Vamizi Island again?
- 22 Liquids Restrictions - South Africa to Zimbabwe
- 23 Morocco & Spain with Kidos!
- 24 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 25 My Magical Southern African Photography Safari: A Trip Report