Im going to take a budget backpack tour of Syria and Jordan in November and I'd really like to visit Lebanon as well. I've tried to search for some information about travelling there but there is little from the perspective of female solo travellers. Do you think it would be safe/easy to get around on my own? I had hoped to spend a few days in Beirut maybe Baalbek, Beiteddine and Byblos before crossing overland into Syria and up to Aleppo. . . . or you think I'm being madly naive?
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.nutritionofhealth.ca/alpha-force-testo/
- 2 Advice for 1st tip to Kenya
- 3 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 4 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 5 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 6 Trip Report : Mauritius and Rodrigues
- 7 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 8 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 9 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 10 Yom Hazikaron
- 11 Yom Haatzmaut
- 12 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 13 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 14 recomendation on African Safari company
- 15 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 16 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 17 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 18 One extra day in Jordan
- 19 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 20 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?
- 21 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 22 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 23 Israel in Late October or November?
- 24 One month in Africa
- 25 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda