Im going to take a budget backpack tour of Syria and Jordan in November and I'd really like to visit Lebanon as well. I've tried to search for some information about travelling there but there is little from the perspective of female solo travellers. Do you think it would be safe/easy to get around on my own? I had hoped to spend a few days in Beirut maybe Baalbek, Beiteddine and Byblos before crossing overland into Syria and up to Aleppo. . . . or you think I'm being madly naive?
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Safari photography help
- 2 How can we blame for those who want to prove themselves?
- 3 20 days, Family who loves Adventure, over the Holidays
- 4 Travel within Africa
- 5 Last minute invite to Kenya - need reasonablebSafari tour operators
- 6 Flights to Uganda & Kenya
- 7 Two Safari questions--one photography and one about gratuities
- 8 Why no mention of the beautuful lion...
- 9 Namibia--fly-in or guided drive?
- 10 Best time to visit 2016 -
- 11 Can Anyone Say Anything Positive About Ethiopia Air?
- 12 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 13 Tanzania trip Advice
- 14 day trip fes to chefchaouen
- 15 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 16 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 17 1st time Africa: Zambezi Rafting & more - what do I need to know?
- 18 el gouna or soma bay????
- 19 Morocco - Chefchaouen, Ait Benhaddou
- 20 What is a normal price for driver from Amman airport to Petra
- 21 Israel itinerary
- 22 Malawi with kiddos
- 23 Porini Mara & Porini Lion in October 2016
- 24 Local Tanzania companies
- 25 Yellow fever medical waiver - Rwanda and Tanzania