Im going to take a budget backpack tour of Syria and Jordan in November and I'd really like to visit Lebanon as well. I've tried to search for some information about travelling there but there is little from the perspective of female solo travellers. Do you think it would be safe/easy to get around on my own? I had hoped to spend a few days in Beirut maybe Baalbek, Beiteddine and Byblos before crossing overland into Syria and up to Aleppo. . . . or you think I'm being madly naive?
Thanks for your help
Lebanon - okay for a solo female traveller?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 2 Help with itinerary
- 3 how can I go to Iran ?
- 4 Chimps, Gorillas and Camels- a Tale of Three Countries
- 5 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 6 Either Masai Mara or Serengeti in May 2015. Can I enjoy due to rains.
- 7 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 8 What to bring as gift from U.S. for Moroccan family?
- 9 5 months in Africa - advice please?
- 10 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 11 2/3 Months in South/East Africa - Itinerary help please?
- 12 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 13 Help with Safari in mid range, Stellenbosch,
- 14 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 15 what kind of phone
- 16 Small group tours in israel
- 17 Where is the Bisotun ?
- 18 Our hectic trek up Kilimanjaro and animal-filled safari in Tanzania!
- 19 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 20 Iran Info, Please
- 21 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 22 Safari on a budget!
- 23 fez accommodation
- 24 Gorilla Trekking with Churchill Safaris
- 25 Egypt safe travel