Im going to take a budget backpack tour of Syria and Jordan in November and I'd really like to visit Lebanon as well. I've tried to search for some information about travelling there but there is little from the perspective of female solo travellers. Do you think it would be safe/easy to get around on my own? I had hoped to spend a few days in Beirut maybe Baalbek, Beiteddine and Byblos before crossing overland into Syria and up to Aleppo. . . . or you think I'm being madly naive?
Thanks for your help
Lebanon - okay for a solo female traveller?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Okavango Delta - how to see it without breaking the bank?
- 2 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 3 Shots for Morocco
- 4 South Africa - travel from Bloemfontein via Karoo to Stellenbosch
- 5 South Africa - Cape wine lands - Suggestions organized wine tasting tour
- 6 Travelust
- 7 Drinking on safari
- 8 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 9 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 10 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 11 South Africa in February?
- 12 To Egypt in February - Need some advice
- 13 Thinking about The Gambia
- 14 Independence Day in Israel
- 15 Private Guide in Israel - Cost question
- 16 correct date of last post: free ebook available Sunday Dec 11
- 17 Dubai Sand Dune dinner
- 18 Morroco Travel Guide
- 19 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR
- 20 “Extensive tour around Egypt in 36 Days”
- 21 Help in finding Israel tour guide Moshe Nov
- 22 Best Time to View Big Game in South Africa
- 23 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 24 Kenya safari tour/cost
- 25 Uganda or Rwanda 2015