Im going to take a budget backpack tour of Syria and Jordan in November and I'd really like to visit Lebanon as well. I've tried to search for some information about travelling there but there is little from the perspective of female solo travellers. Do you think it would be safe/easy to get around on my own? I had hoped to spend a few days in Beirut maybe Baalbek, Beiteddine and Byblos before crossing overland into Syria and up to Aleppo. . . . or you think I'm being madly naive?
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Viator tour company
- 2 tours in Johannesburg
- 3 First Safari trip-on the right track?
- 4 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 5 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 6 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 7 South African Cities
- 8 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 9 Luggage protection for Joburg?
- 10 Travelling during Purim or not?
- 11 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 12 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 13 Souvenirs from South Africa
- 14 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 15 where to go in africa
- 16 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 17 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 18 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 19 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 20 Help with bags
- 21 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 22 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 23 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 24 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 25 Israeli Tour Guides