Im going to take a budget backpack tour of Syria and Jordan in November and I'd really like to visit Lebanon as well. I've tried to search for some information about travelling there but there is little from the perspective of female solo travellers. Do you think it would be safe/easy to get around on my own? I had hoped to spend a few days in Beirut maybe Baalbek, Beiteddine and Byblos before crossing overland into Syria and up to Aleppo. . . . or you think I'm being madly naive?
Thanks for your help
Lebanon - okay for a solo female traveller?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco in April 2014
- 2 Quick question about Kenya..
- 3 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 4 Green Season Safari Questions
- 5 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 6 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 7 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 8 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 9 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 10 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 11 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 12 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 13 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 14 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 15 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 16 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 17 Uganda Travel Planning
- 18 Israel and Jordan
- 19 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 20 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 21 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 22 Ethiopia Omo valley tour(March 21-28)- Need a travel partner
- 23 Northern Circuit tour company
- 24 Delta trip Aug/28-9/10 Sooooo excited!!
- 25 Oman Trip Report