Im going to take a budget backpack tour of Syria and Jordan in November and I'd really like to visit Lebanon as well. I've tried to search for some information about travelling there but there is little from the perspective of female solo travellers. Do you think it would be safe/easy to get around on my own? I had hoped to spend a few days in Beirut maybe Baalbek, Beiteddine and Byblos before crossing overland into Syria and up to Aleppo. . . . or you think I'm being madly naive?
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Death Note: Light Up the New World 2016 On'line HQ
- 2 Tipping...
- 3 Changing planes at Dubai
- 4 Morocco for 9 nights in February
- 5 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 6 Has Anyone Been to Sudan...?
- 7 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 8 Morocco Trip Report
- 9 Where to go for lunch and dinner in Fes, Marrakech, and Essaouira
- 10 Free walking tours Medina Marrakech ???
- 11 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 12 Israel Transportation
- 13 Chaos in the old Medina-Marrakech
- 14 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 15 North African Tips for a First Timer
- 16 Morocco help
- 17 First trip to Africa
- 18 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 19 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 20 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 21 IRAN
- 22 Money in Uganda
- 23 Uganda Visa
- 24 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 25 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed