Im going to take a budget backpack tour of Syria and Jordan in November and I'd really like to visit Lebanon as well. I've tried to search for some information about travelling there but there is little from the perspective of female solo travellers. Do you think it would be safe/easy to get around on my own? I had hoped to spend a few days in Beirut maybe Baalbek, Beiteddine and Byblos before crossing overland into Syria and up to Aleppo. . . . or you think I'm being madly naive?
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://nutritionplanreview.com/rx24/
- 2 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 3 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 4 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 5 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 6 israel tour
- 7 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 8 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 9 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 10 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 11 Luxury train ride
- 12 Safety in Fes
- 13 Petra from Israel
- 14 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 15 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 16 Sim card mainly for data
- 17 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 18 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina
- 19 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 20 Urgent help please for my final itinerary Morocco 10 nights
- 21 Cape Town
- 22 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 23 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 24 Travel to Cairo in July
- 25 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!