Im going to take a budget backpack tour of Syria and Jordan in November and I'd really like to visit Lebanon as well. I've tried to search for some information about travelling there but there is little from the perspective of female solo travellers. Do you think it would be safe/easy to get around on my own? I had hoped to spend a few days in Beirut maybe Baalbek, Beiteddine and Byblos before crossing overland into Syria and up to Aleppo. . . . or you think I'm being madly naive?
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 2 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 3 Never use Travelust Safaris!
- 4 Lion Sands River Lodge or Narina Lodge
- 5 Swala Safaris
- 6 First time safari question
- 7 Safety at Sharm el sheikh and St Catherine's
- 8 Dubai
- 9 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 10 Help choosing Safari in Botswana
- 11 Driving from Jo-burg to Hazyview
- 12 To drive or not to drive - need itinerary advice
- 13 Back in Iran again-just 11 days, help!
- 14 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 15 Help with last minute planning VFalls/Kruger/CapeTown
- 16 Etosha help
- 17 &Beyond vs. Wilderness Groups
- 18 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 19 private game reserve-kruger
- 20 Abu Dhabi and the Rest?
- 21 Dubai for 36 hours hotel recommendation
- 22 go2africa
- 23 Fabulous Feb. 2016 Rwanda, Tanzania and Kenya Trip
- 24 NAMIBIA rent a car from Windhoek Airport
- 25 My Topic Titlelas mountains