Im going to take a budget backpack tour of Syria and Jordan in November and I'd really like to visit Lebanon as well. I've tried to search for some information about travelling there but there is little from the perspective of female solo travellers. Do you think it would be safe/easy to get around on my own? I had hoped to spend a few days in Beirut maybe Baalbek, Beiteddine and Byblos before crossing overland into Syria and up to Aleppo. . . . or you think I'm being madly naive?
Thanks for your help
Lebanon - okay for a solo female traveller?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Taste of Dubai
- 2 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 3 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 4 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 5 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 6 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 7 Zambia Impressions
- 8 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 9 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 10 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 11 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 12 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 13 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 14 Dubai first time
- 15 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 16 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 17 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 18 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb
- 19 Dubai and/or Oman
- 20 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 21 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 22 Morocco Advice
- 23 MOROCCO SOLO
- 24 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 25 Suggestions for a group tour