Im going to take a budget backpack tour of Syria and Jordan in November and I'd really like to visit Lebanon as well. I've tried to search for some information about travelling there but there is little from the perspective of female solo travellers. Do you think it would be safe/easy to get around on my own? I had hoped to spend a few days in Beirut maybe Baalbek, Beiteddine and Byblos before crossing overland into Syria and up to Aleppo. . . . or you think I'm being madly naive?
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 2 Marrakech
- 3 Binocular rentals
- 4 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 5 Dead Sea day trip
- 6 Victoria and Albert Cape Town renovation status
- 7 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 8 Advice please: family SA safari August 2018
- 9 Kenya Visa Requirements/Fake Visa Site
- 10 Wayo Africa (Tanzania) Green Camps
- 11 FODOR'S GUIDE TO CLOTHING FOR SAFARI
- 12 Non Marlaia Africa or Brazil?
- 13 Itinerary Ideas
- 14 South Africa - Guidebook recommendation and other ??
- 15 Travel to Botswana
- 16 Iran travel itinerary -18 days April 2017
- 17 Loldia House Kenya
- 18 Kenya - Plastic Bags
- 19 gamer reserve, lodge, safari camp recommendations
- 20 South Africa visit: Cape Town and Kruger Park
- 21 several short safaris vs one longer one
- 22 How many Days for the Okavango Delta
- 23 Recommendations for busy coastal resorts in the Canaries
- 24 Restaurant in Cape Town
- 25 7 Days Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro.