Im going to take a budget backpack tour of Syria and Jordan in November and I'd really like to visit Lebanon as well. I've tried to search for some information about travelling there but there is little from the perspective of female solo travellers. Do you think it would be safe/easy to get around on my own? I had hoped to spend a few days in Beirut maybe Baalbek, Beiteddine and Byblos before crossing overland into Syria and up to Aleppo. . . . or you think I'm being madly naive?
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Sell: RDP, Mailer, Smtp, Webmail, Email Leads, Email Pass, cPanel, SSH,...
- 2 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 3 Zimbabwe traveling solo
- 4 SOUTH AFRICAN SAFARI TRIP-JULY 2015
- 5 Gorrillas in Rwanda
- 6 Malawi with kiddos
- 7 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 8 Extended wait time at JNB airport
- 9 Capetown, Garden Route & Safari
- 10 Mauritius info request please
- 11 South Africa- Capetown/Safari Planning Help Please
- 12 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
- 13 New Visa Rules on arrival for Kenya W.E.F 01 July 2015
- 14 WiFi on Safari
- 15 Travel within Africa
- 16 Cape Town - things to do IN THE CITY and where to stay?
- 17 In South Africa, What do Hotels Mean by "Tea and Coffee-making Facilities"?
- 18 Israel itinerary planning
- 19 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 20 Capetown 3-day itinerary?
- 21 My experience of 8 day tour in Morocco
- 22 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 23 My Tour in Morocco by 4x4
- 24 Kenya: No longer able to get visa on arrival at airport?
- 25 Seal snorkeling - Capetown