Planning a trip to both Lebanon and Israel this December. I am traveling to these countries with my mother and mother-in-law and want to make sure we will be able to get into and out of Lebanon. I know that Lebanese officials will not let you into the country if there are stamps in your passport from Israel, therefore we are planning to go to Lebanon first then flying to Israel either through Jordan or Cyprus. Here is my question, will Lebanese officials check our departing itinerary when we enter and when we leave to see if we are going to Israel?
Lebanon and Israel
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 2 Sabi Sand Game Reserve Expert (Skukuza, South Africa)
- 3 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 4 Looking for child friendly self catering house in Cape Town in March 2015
- 5 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 6 Ebola and Morocco
- 7 Thompson Gazelle
- 8 Overland in West Africa
- 9 Domestic flight to HDS/MQP from JNB??
- 10 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 11 Cape Town, Safari + Victoria Falls
- 12 Kenya,Tanzania and Zanzibar Travel Tips
- 13 Morrocco and Cash
- 14 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 15 Car Hire Victoria Mahe Seychelles
- 16 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 17 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 18 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 19 South Africa trip advices
- 20 Dubai transit with different connecting flights
- 21 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 22 Tour to Morocco
- 23 Rhino conservation in S Africa
- 24 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 25 Erg Chebbi, a Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience!