Planning a trip to both Lebanon and Israel this December. I am traveling to these countries with my mother and mother-in-law and want to make sure we will be able to get into and out of Lebanon. I know that Lebanese officials will not let you into the country if there are stamps in your passport from Israel, therefore we are planning to go to Lebanon first then flying to Israel either through Jordan or Cyprus. Here is my question, will Lebanese officials check our departing itinerary when we enter and when we leave to see if we are going to Israel?
Lebanon and Israel
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 2 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 3 South Africa in February?
- 4 Drinking on safari
- 5 Travelust
- 6 Okavango Delta - how to see it without breaking the bank?
- 7 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 8 Shots for Morocco
- 9 South Africa - travel from Bloemfontein via Karoo to Stellenbosch
- 10 South Africa - Cape wine lands - Suggestions organized wine tasting tour
- 11 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 12 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 13 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 14 To Egypt in February - Need some advice
- 15 Thinking about The Gambia
- 16 Independence Day in Israel
- 17 Private Guide in Israel - Cost question
- 18 correct date of last post: free ebook available Sunday Dec 11
- 19 Dubai Sand Dune dinner
- 20 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR
- 21 “Extensive tour around Egypt in 36 Days”
- 22 Help in finding Israel tour guide Moshe Nov
- 23 Best Time to View Big Game in South Africa
- 24 Kenya safari tour/cost
- 25 Uganda or Rwanda 2015