Planning a trip to both Lebanon and Israel this December. I am traveling to these countries with my mother and mother-in-law and want to make sure we will be able to get into and out of Lebanon. I know that Lebanese officials will not let you into the country if there are stamps in your passport from Israel, therefore we are planning to go to Lebanon first then flying to Israel either through Jordan or Cyprus. Here is my question, will Lebanese officials check our departing itinerary when we enter and when we leave to see if we are going to Israel?
Lebanon and Israel
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 2 Mount Kilimanjaro among 7 world summit peaks
- 3 Discover Namibia Tours & Safaris - Gemma Dry
- 4 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 5 To go to Israel or not?
- 6 Bidair at JNB
- 7 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 8 Saw the Big 5 in one day in the Mara last week!
- 9 Trip report/blog - South Africa honeymoon
- 10 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 11 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 12 Eastern Cape Lodges
- 13 Questions about Chobe
- 14 Best Month for Experiencing The Great Migration
- 15 Dubai > Oman?
- 16 Dubai > Seychelles hop
- 17 Botswana Green Season 2014/15 Camp discounted pricing
- 18 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 19 Morocco Tour: Marrakech Fes Merzouga Camel Trek in Sahara
- 20 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Lake Manze Camp
- 21 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Selous Impala Camp
- 22 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 23 Masai Mara Epic Big Five and Wildbeast Migration
- 24 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 25 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya