Planning a trip to both Lebanon and Israel this December. I am traveling to these countries with my mother and mother-in-law and want to make sure we will be able to get into and out of Lebanon. I know that Lebanese officials will not let you into the country if there are stamps in your passport from Israel, therefore we are planning to go to Lebanon first then flying to Israel either through Jordan or Cyprus. Here is my question, will Lebanese officials check our departing itinerary when we enter and when we leave to see if we are going to Israel?
Lebanon and Israel
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 2 Staying at Lilly’s Lodge in Bulawayo – Not the best choice!
- 3 Nairobi airport
- 4 Pilanesberg or Kruger? Please comment on my itinerary!
- 5 Advice on Jordan/Masada Itinerary
- 6 Dubai - Palm Island
- 7 Arabic language audio course
- 8 Egypt safe travel
- 9 Kenya/Tanzania Travel Buddies
- 10 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 11 UAE Desert Safari
- 12 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 13 Where to go after visit to Uganda in late March/early April
- 14 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 15 South Africa in February?
- 16 best camera for semi-novice for safari in tanzania & kenya (nikon p500)
- 17 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 18 Riad Saturday Night vs. Riad Dar El Janoub
- 19 Dubai first time
- 20 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 21 Zambia Impressions
- 22 Taste of Dubai
- 23 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 24 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 25 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara