Planning a trip to both Lebanon and Israel this December. I am traveling to these countries with my mother and mother-in-law and want to make sure we will be able to get into and out of Lebanon. I know that Lebanese officials will not let you into the country if there are stamps in your passport from Israel, therefore we are planning to go to Lebanon first then flying to Israel either through Jordan or Cyprus. Here is my question, will Lebanese officials check our departing itinerary when we enter and when we leave to see if we are going to Israel?
Lebanon and Israel
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 South Africa in February?
- 2 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 3 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 4 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 5 MOROCCO CAMEL TREKKING
- 6 Buy links
- 7 Info for those considering gorilla trekking in Rwanda
- 8 Car Rentals in Israel
- 9 Dubai for New Years Eve - Fireworks, Itinerary
- 10 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 11 Morocco to portugal
- 12 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 13 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 14 Uganda or Rwanda 2015
- 15 Independence Day in Israel
- 16 Drinking on safari
- 17 Fodor's 100 Hotel Award Winners
- 18 Travelust
- 19 Okavango Delta - how to see it without breaking the bank?
- 20 Shots for Morocco
- 21 South Africa - travel from Bloemfontein via Karoo to Stellenbosch
- 22 South Africa - Cape wine lands - Suggestions organized wine tasting tour
- 23 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 24 To Egypt in February - Need some advice
- 25 Thinking about The Gambia