Planning a trip to both Lebanon and Israel this December. I am traveling to these countries with my mother and mother-in-law and want to make sure we will be able to get into and out of Lebanon. I know that Lebanese officials will not let you into the country if there are stamps in your passport from Israel, therefore we are planning to go to Lebanon first then flying to Israel either through Jordan or Cyprus. Here is my question, will Lebanese officials check our departing itinerary when we enter and when we leave to see if we are going to Israel?
Lebanon and Israel
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, ID cards.
- 2 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 3 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 4 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 5 botswana, zimbabwe/zambia trip advice
- 6 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 7 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 8 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 9 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 10 looking for nice boutique hotel in tel aviv
- 11 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 12 Garden Route PE to Cape Town
- 13 Safari on a budget!
- 14 Tips for Israel
- 15 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 16 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 17 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 18 Road To Morocco Tours
- 19 Kasbahs, camels, and couscous - 12 days in Morocco
- 20 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 21 Transfers to and from the Ben gurion airport TLV
- 22 Ideas for solo (female) relaxing trip next month
- 23 Best time to visit Zanzibar?
- 24 Rwanda
- 25 Egypt safe travel