Planning a trip to both Lebanon and Israel this December. I am traveling to these countries with my mother and mother-in-law and want to make sure we will be able to get into and out of Lebanon. I know that Lebanese officials will not let you into the country if there are stamps in your passport from Israel, therefore we are planning to go to Lebanon first then flying to Israel either through Jordan or Cyprus. Here is my question, will Lebanese officials check our departing itinerary when we enter and when we leave to see if we are going to Israel?
Lebanon and Israel
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 2 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 3 What to bring as gift from U.S. for Moroccan family?
- 4 what kind of phone
- 5 Small group tours in israel
- 6 Where is the Bisotun ?
- 7 Our hectic trek up Kilimanjaro and animal-filled safari in Tanzania!
- 8 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 9 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 10 Either Masai Mara or Serengeti in May 2015. Can I enjoy due to rains.
- 11 Iran Info, Please
- 12 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 13 Safari on a budget!
- 14 Rwanda for Gorillas....add on Uganda, Tanzania, Zanzibar?
- 15 fez accommodation
- 16 Gorilla Trekking with Churchill Safaris
- 17 Egypt safe travel
- 18 Cape Town + Safari and what else?
- 19 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 20 Need help with N TZ itinerary
- 21 Johannesburg...?
- 22 Travel regulations for children visiting South Africa
- 23 Self-drive safari ideas, but not South Africa
- 24 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 25 Train or car from Fes to Marrakech- with kids