I have read through many of your postings and have picked up many helpful tips! Many many thanks.
My children are 10, 13, &17, and we are all still pinching ourselves that this is really happening. My oldest will graduate next year and off to college so this is the last big family hurrah!
We leave @ 8pm out of Miami, arrive London in am; spend the day there and then leave around 7pm for so. africa. My concern is adjusting the younger 2 to the time change. I have read the assorted opinions for adult "sleep assistance", have any of you traveled with children?
THe other big issue is clothing; what exactly is the deal with khaki?? Is it a must for the game drive? What is the problem w/ jeans?
Any advise would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 each this sort of quintessential
- 2 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 3 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 4 Israel in April - itinerary help
- 5 Kgalagadi Transfrontier NP
- 6 Mpumalanga visit
- 7 Advice, please: Addo Elephant Park to Cape Town AIrport on Garden Route
- 8 safe areas to go on safari
- 9 Rabat opinion and prices in Rabat + video
- 10 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 11 Okavango and Kalahari in December
- 12 Lion World
- 13 Victoria Falls
- 14 WOMEN DRIVING IN SA
- 15 8 nights in Dubai...need advice regarding Dubai/Petra combo.
- 16 2015: South Africa for a fortnight
- 17 Now is a GREAT time to visit Egypt! (Trip Report)
- 18 TRIP REPORT – 5 fantastic weeks in South Africa, Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe) and Mauritius
- 19 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 20 Keep watching the news and DON'T believe my trip report
- 21 Migration in Tanzania/Kenya - September
- 22 Trip to Kenya - Nov 26-Dec 9
- 23 Kruger park
- 24 Casablanca arrival -alternative first night stay
- 25 Have itinerary -- need an agency