I have read through many of your postings and have picked up many helpful tips! Many many thanks.
My children are 10, 13, &17, and we are all still pinching ourselves that this is really happening. My oldest will graduate next year and off to college so this is the last big family hurrah!
We leave @ 8pm out of Miami, arrive London in am; spend the day there and then leave around 7pm for so. africa. My concern is adjusting the younger 2 to the time change. I have read the assorted opinions for adult "sleep assistance", have any of you traveled with children?
THe other big issue is clothing; what exactly is the deal with khaki?? Is it a must for the game drive? What is the problem w/ jeans?
Any advise would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 윈스바카라→搰【SC7000.COM】搰←아시아카지노
- 2 help with itinerary please
- 3 South African tour operators
- 4 Giraffe in Kruger national park
- 5 First time safari question
- 6 To drive or not to drive - need itinerary advice
- 7 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 8 Help choosing Safari in Botswana
- 9 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 10 Never use Travelust Safaris!
- 11 Lion Sands River Lodge or Narina Lodge
- 12 Swala Safaris
- 13 Safety at Sharm el sheikh and St Catherine's
- 14 Dubai
- 15 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 16 Driving from Jo-burg to Hazyview
- 17 Back in Iran again-just 11 days, help!
- 18 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 19 Help with last minute planning VFalls/Kruger/CapeTown
- 20 Etosha help
- 21 &Beyond vs. Wilderness Groups
- 22 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 23 private game reserve-kruger
- 24 Abu Dhabi and the Rest?
- 25 Dubai for 36 hours hotel recommendation