I have read through many of your postings and have picked up many helpful tips! Many many thanks.
My children are 10, 13, &17, and we are all still pinching ourselves that this is really happening. My oldest will graduate next year and off to college so this is the last big family hurrah!
We leave @ 8pm out of Miami, arrive London in am; spend the day there and then leave around 7pm for so. africa. My concern is adjusting the younger 2 to the time change. I have read the assorted opinions for adult "sleep assistance", have any of you traveled with children?
THe other big issue is clothing; what exactly is the deal with khaki?? Is it a must for the game drive? What is the problem w/ jeans?
Any advise would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 African Safari
- 2 How to spend four nights in Morocco
- 3 Tanzania & Zanzibar Itinerary
- 4 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 5 FIRST South Africa's trip might be brought to us by You
- 6 Please give your preferences on these two private Lodges
- 7 Insurance Coverage while in Egypt
- 8 South Africa safari, Cape town self drive trip plan- many questions
- 9 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 10 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 11 Is the migration early this year
- 12 EXCURSION - HAIFA to YAD VASHEM
- 13 Cape Town Itinerary
- 14 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?
- 15 Hotel suggestions in Cape Town
- 16 Tangier (Tanger) Ville railway station
- 17 Madagascar - your tips please
- 18 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 19 Best Economy Hotels In Bahrain
- 20 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 21 Touring Morocco alone for a few days? (fez & marrekech)
- 22 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 23 Burj Khalifa, pre-book or not?
- 24 Road To Morocco Tours
- 25 Magnificant Morocco