I have read through many of your postings and have picked up many helpful tips! Many many thanks.
My children are 10, 13, &17, and we are all still pinching ourselves that this is really happening. My oldest will graduate next year and off to college so this is the last big family hurrah!
We leave @ 8pm out of Miami, arrive London in am; spend the day there and then leave around 7pm for so. africa. My concern is adjusting the younger 2 to the time change. I have read the assorted opinions for adult "sleep assistance", have any of you traveled with children?
THe other big issue is clothing; what exactly is the deal with khaki?? Is it a must for the game drive? What is the problem w/ jeans?
Any advise would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 사다리분석 ▶ 도메인 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 나눔로또 파워볼 분석 ≪접속주소 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 파워볼 배팅법 ≪접속주소 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 4 파워볼사다리 ▼ 접속 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 5 What is the best Internet Service Provider in Cairo, Egypt?
- 6 Safari Goers, I Need Your Expertise!
- 7 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 8 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 9 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 10 Itinerary Ideas
- 11 Tanzania Itinerary help
- 12 planning first safari to Tanzania ... feeling overwhelmed
- 13 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions
- 14 Help with Israel Trip (First Timers): Some Basic Questions
- 15 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 16 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 17 Kenya/Tanzania
- 18 Dubai first time
- 19 2 nights in Dubai
- 20 16 hours in Qatar
- 21 Petra from Israel
- 22 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 23 A South African in Lusaka
- 24 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 25 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya