I have read through many of your postings and have picked up many helpful tips! Many many thanks.
My children are 10, 13, &17, and we are all still pinching ourselves that this is really happening. My oldest will graduate next year and off to college so this is the last big family hurrah!
We leave @ 8pm out of Miami, arrive London in am; spend the day there and then leave around 7pm for so. africa. My concern is adjusting the younger 2 to the time change. I have read the assorted opinions for adult "sleep assistance", have any of you traveled with children?
THe other big issue is clothing; what exactly is the deal with khaki?? Is it a must for the game drive? What is the problem w/ jeans?
Any advise would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Boost sexual staying power
- 2 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 3 Cerebral X:-Elevated concentration
- 4 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 5 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 6 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 7 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 8 4 Interesting African Traditional Wedding Customs
- 9 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 10 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 11 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 12 Dubai Guide
- 13 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 14 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 15 Cape Town/ Wineland Tour
- 16 Bush plane luggage (again)
- 17 Loldia House Kenya
- 18 rekero and encounter mara vehicles
- 19 Alexandria
- 20 kicheche compared to porini
- 21 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 22 Planning Tanzania trip-how many months?
- 23 Chefchaouen Report
- 24 Tracking Gorillas
- 25 Garden Route itinerary