I have read through many of your postings and have picked up many helpful tips! Many many thanks.
My children are 10, 13, &17, and we are all still pinching ourselves that this is really happening. My oldest will graduate next year and off to college so this is the last big family hurrah!
We leave @ 8pm out of Miami, arrive London in am; spend the day there and then leave around 7pm for so. africa. My concern is adjusting the younger 2 to the time change. I have read the assorted opinions for adult "sleep assistance", have any of you traveled with children?
THe other big issue is clothing; what exactly is the deal with khaki?? Is it a must for the game drive? What is the problem w/ jeans?
Any advise would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 2 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 3 Egypt January-February 2018
- 4 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 5 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 6 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 7 safari for the mobility impaired
- 8 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 9 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 10 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 11 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 12 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 13 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 14 Need a Car in Nassau?
- 15 Dining in Cape Town
- 16 Change Tour Operators at Last Minute?
- 17 Dubai plan
- 18 Best Layover from NY to Cape Town
- 19 Israel with kids in August
- 20 Sterkfontein/ Cradle of Humankind
- 21 Iran in May
- 22 South Africa in June
- 23 Dual Citizenship- Travelling question
- 24 IRAN
- 25 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?