I have read through many of your postings and have picked up many helpful tips! Many many thanks.
My children are 10, 13, &17, and we are all still pinching ourselves that this is really happening. My oldest will graduate next year and off to college so this is the last big family hurrah!
We leave @ 8pm out of Miami, arrive London in am; spend the day there and then leave around 7pm for so. africa. My concern is adjusting the younger 2 to the time change. I have read the assorted opinions for adult "sleep assistance", have any of you traveled with children?
THe other big issue is clothing; what exactly is the deal with khaki?? Is it a must for the game drive? What is the problem w/ jeans?
Any advise would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tanzania Safari Itinerary Advice Needed - Mid-May 2017
- 2 Trip to Merzouga
- 3 Any advise on travelling in Morocco
- 4 Swaziland in January
- 5 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 6 good internet connection option Meknes
- 7 Overnight train from Fez to Marrakesh
- 8 Trip Report: June, 2016 S. Africa, Zambia and Malawi
- 9 Cape Town -safety
- 10 Rwanda - Gorilla Trekking
- 11 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 12 Uganda Visit - A beautiful Country
- 13 Safari - March 2017 Timbavati vs. Sabi Sands
- 14 Pictures & Trip Report - Self-drive: South Africa & Namibia 2008
- 15 Tanzania Safari with OAT
- 16 what size ll bean adventure duffle for safari
- 17 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 18 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 19 How I survived in Africa Traveling in a primitive African tribe Mursi
- 20 weekend from Joburg - 3rd trip to city
- 21 Egypt - where to buy a cartouche?
- 22 DANCING ZEBRA SAFARI CO
- 23 planning first safari to Tanzania ... feeling overwhelmed
- 24 Are Detour Africa's safaris good??
- 25 credit cards in South Africa