I have read through many of your postings and have picked up many helpful tips! Many many thanks.
My children are 10, 13, &17, and we are all still pinching ourselves that this is really happening. My oldest will graduate next year and off to college so this is the last big family hurrah!
We leave @ 8pm out of Miami, arrive London in am; spend the day there and then leave around 7pm for so. africa. My concern is adjusting the younger 2 to the time change. I have read the assorted opinions for adult "sleep assistance", have any of you traveled with children?
THe other big issue is clothing; what exactly is the deal with khaki?? Is it a must for the game drive? What is the problem w/ jeans?
Any advise would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Creative@:verizon Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 verizon 24*7
- 2 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 3 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 4 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 5 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 6 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 7 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 8 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 9 Safari suggestions
- 10 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 11 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 12 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 13 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 14 Passport question for International flight
- 15 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 16 Tour operator near me
- 17 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 18 Sim card mainly for data
- 19 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 20 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 21 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 22 Morocco Itinerary: Too fast?
- 23 If you are looking for a guide in Morocco
- 24 9D8N Morocco Itinerary
- 25 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania