Has anyone recently stayed at this hotel? We're thinking of going All Inclusive in August. What is it like? Is there nearby towns or villages to visit? We like to go out and about to try restaurants and bars etc.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 PORT SAID/CAIRO - 1 DAY off cruise ship
- 2 African Safari
- 3 South Africa safari, Cape town self drive trip plan- many questions
- 4 How to spend four nights in Morocco
- 5 Touring Morocco alone for a few days? (fez & marrekech)
- 6 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 7 Tanzania & Zanzibar Itinerary
- 8 FIRST South Africa's trip might be brought to us by You
- 9 Please give your preferences on these two private Lodges
- 10 Insurance Coverage while in Egypt
- 11 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 12 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 13 Is the migration early this year
- 14 EXCURSION - HAIFA to YAD VASHEM
- 15 Cape Town Itinerary
- 16 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?
- 17 Hotel suggestions in Cape Town
- 18 Tangier (Tanger) Ville railway station
- 19 Madagascar - your tips please
- 20 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 21 Best Economy Hotels In Bahrain
- 22 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 23 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 24 Burj Khalifa, pre-book or not?
- 25 Road To Morocco Tours