After adopting a little boy in Ethiopia we will have a layover in Khartoum on our way back to the US. Is this a good idea or bad idea? Not having traveled to that part of the world I wasn't sure if I was making too much of this or if I should try and find another route home.
Layover in Khartoum-good or bad?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 New exit tax when departing Tunisia
- 2 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 3 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 4 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions
- 5 Durban / Hluhluwe / Ponta Mamoli (Mozambique) / Mkuze Falls Itinerary
- 6 Eight days in Israel--What did I miss?
- 7 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR
- 8 Private driver for one day from Agadir?
- 9 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 10 What a wonderful holiday in Kenya!!
- 11 Uganda/Rwanda - trip report and lots of information for independent travel
- 12 Eilat to Petra
- 13 Long layover at Hamad Airport, Doha
- 14 Cape Town Trip
- 15 Safaga activités
- 16 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 17 12 hours layover in Cairo
- 18 Jordan vacation
- 19 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 20 Tipping for a hot air balloon safari?
- 21 Morocco Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert - Any recommended itinerary ?
- 22 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 23 Serengeti self-drive camping trip
- 24 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 25 Egypt with Zahi Hawass