Wife and I will be on Safari in Kenya and Tanzania with OAT in July. While they have mentioned that laundry service is available, they do not specify whether it is free and part of over-all cost of trip or if there is a cost/fee per item sort of thing and how much? I do know that underwear bottoms are just not done. You do these yourself. I have read, somewhere along the line, that laundry service is FREE while on OAT safari. Does someone who has been, know the definitive answer to this? If not, I will have to call OAT directly. As always, thanks for any and all responses.
Laundry Service on Safari w/ OAT
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Garden Route PE to Cape Town
- 2 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 3 Safari on a budget!
- 4 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 5 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 6 Tips for Israel
- 7 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 8 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 9 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 10 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 11 Road To Morocco Tours
- 12 Kasbahs, camels, and couscous - 12 days in Morocco
- 13 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 14 Transfers to and from the Ben gurion airport TLV
- 15 Ideas for solo (female) relaxing trip next month
- 16 Best time to visit Zanzibar?
- 17 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 18 Rwanda
- 19 Egypt safe travel
- 20 Any suggestions or feedback for our honeymoon?
- 21 Zambia Impressions
- 22 One night camping in the desert in Morocco?
- 23 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 24 Dubai trip
- 25 3 adults in Dubai need a good hotel to share with privacy!