My SA trip (3 weeks) will mostly consist of Kruger (10 days) and Kgalagadi (7 days).
I have understood that laundry washing is available in these parks but there are no dryers.
I'm now considering bringing a bit more clothes and doing the laundry in between the parks.
In between, I will pass through Makhado / Louis Trichardt, Thambazimbi and sleep at Edenvale before my flight to Upington.
Are there any coin operated laundermats (which includes coin operated dryers) in the above towns, or at least an overnight laundry which can wash and dry my clothes in 1/2 day or overnight?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 바다이야기릴 ≪접속주소 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 다빈치 릴게임 ● 연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 성인온라인 릴게임 ※연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 4 릴게임야마토 ▼ 접속 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 5 Recommendations for Houseboat in Chobe
- 6 Jerusalem and the Holy Land
- 7 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 8 safari for the mobility impaired
- 9 Car Rental Casablanca Aptil
- 10 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 11 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 12 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 13 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 14 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 15 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 16 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 17 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 18 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 19 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 20 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 21 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 22 Buying merchandise
- 23 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 24 Egypt January-February 2018
- 25 Honeymoon - South Africa