My SA trip (3 weeks) will mostly consist of Kruger (10 days) and Kgalagadi (7 days).
I have understood that laundry washing is available in these parks but there are no dryers.
I'm now considering bringing a bit more clothes and doing the laundry in between the parks.
In between, I will pass through Makhado / Louis Trichardt, Thambazimbi and sleep at Edenvale before my flight to Upington.
Are there any coin operated laundermats (which includes coin operated dryers) in the above towns, or at least an overnight laundry which can wash and dry my clothes in 1/2 day or overnight?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 2 Safari Goers, I Need Your Expertise!
- 3 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 4 Itinerary Ideas
- 5 Tanzania Itinerary help
- 6 planning first safari to Tanzania ... feeling overwhelmed
- 7 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions
- 8 Help with Israel Trip (First Timers): Some Basic Questions
- 9 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 10 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 11 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 12 Kenya/Tanzania
- 13 Dubai first time
- 14 2 nights in Dubai
- 15 16 hours in Qatar
- 16 Petra from Israel
- 17 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 18 A South African in Lusaka
- 19 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 20 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 21 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 22 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 23 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 24 Safari suggestions
- 25 Best places to eat in Egypt?