My SA trip (3 weeks) will mostly consist of Kruger (10 days) and Kgalagadi (7 days).
I have understood that laundry washing is available in these parks but there are no dryers.
I'm now considering bringing a bit more clothes and doing the laundry in between the parks.
In between, I will pass through Makhado / Louis Trichardt, Thambazimbi and sleep at Edenvale before my flight to Upington.
Are there any coin operated laundermats (which includes coin operated dryers) in the above towns, or at least an overnight laundry which can wash and dry my clothes in 1/2 day or overnight?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Join group for safari this December 6 Days
- 2 Ocean Island Tours?
- 3 Iranian Southern gem along the Persian Gulf
- 4 Tanzania - first trip - many questions.
- 5 Israel for 10 days
- 6 East Africa Travel Visa - Starting in Kenya
- 7 Packing for safari in South Africa (summer)
- 8 Travelling to Atlas mountains
- 9 Namibia Itinerary
- 10 name issue
- 11 First safari- what to wear? Gifts for locals?
- 12 Rental Car Rabat Airport
- 13 14-16 day visit to South Africa
- 14 experiences with African travel Resource
- 15 3 days in Jo'Burg
- 16 Madagascar suggestions
- 17 3-part Zimbabwe: Join Wild Dog Researcher, Walk Mana Pools, Canoe Zambezi
- 18 First time in Southafrica - Suggested itinerary
- 19 Seven day solo trip to Morocco
- 20 4 weeks in South Africa ideas
- 21 only private conservancies or can i add in a national park
- 22 Single traveler
- 23 Should I visit Vamizi Island again?
- 24 Liquids Restrictions - South Africa to Zimbabwe
- 25 Morocco & Spain with Kidos!