My SA trip (3 weeks) will mostly consist of Kruger (10 days) and Kgalagadi (7 days).
I have understood that laundry washing is available in these parks but there are no dryers.
I'm now considering bringing a bit more clothes and doing the laundry in between the parks.
In between, I will pass through Makhado / Louis Trichardt, Thambazimbi and sleep at Edenvale before my flight to Upington.
Are there any coin operated laundermats (which includes coin operated dryers) in the above towns, or at least an overnight laundry which can wash and dry my clothes in 1/2 day or overnight?
Laundry in SA
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Questions about Chobe
- 2 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 3 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 4 Zambia, A Scenic Arrival
- 5 Most affordable airfare to get to the Western Sabi lodges
- 6 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 7 Sabi Sand Game Reserve Expert (Skukuza, South Africa)
- 8 Looking for child friendly self catering house in Cape Town in March 2015
- 9 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 10 Ebola and Morocco
- 11 Thompson Gazelle
- 12 Overland in West Africa
- 13 Domestic flight to HDS/MQP from JNB??
- 14 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 15 Cape Town, Safari + Victoria Falls
- 16 Kenya,Tanzania and Zanzibar Travel Tips
- 17 Morrocco and Cash
- 18 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 19 Car Hire Victoria Mahe Seychelles
- 20 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 21 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 22 South Africa trip advices
- 23 Dubai transit with different connecting flights
- 24 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 25 Tour to Morocco