My SA trip (3 weeks) will mostly consist of Kruger (10 days) and Kgalagadi (7 days).
I have understood that laundry washing is available in these parks but there are no dryers.
I'm now considering bringing a bit more clothes and doing the laundry in between the parks.
In between, I will pass through Makhado / Louis Trichardt, Thambazimbi and sleep at Edenvale before my flight to Upington.
Are there any coin operated laundermats (which includes coin operated dryers) in the above towns, or at least an overnight laundry which can wash and dry my clothes in 1/2 day or overnight?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 플러스카지노☈＼＼* WLD333.COM *／／☈ク플러스카지노
- 2 1800 841 6436 netflix tech support phone number
- 3 the highlight is the fine prin
- 4 First time safari question
- 5 Giraffe in Kruger national park
- 6 To drive or not to drive - need itinerary advice
- 7 help with itinerary please
- 8 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 9 Help choosing Safari in Botswana
- 10 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 11 Never use Travelust Safaris!
- 12 Lion Sands River Lodge or Narina Lodge
- 13 Swala Safaris
- 14 Safety at Sharm el sheikh and St Catherine's
- 15 Dubai
- 16 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 17 Driving from Jo-burg to Hazyview
- 18 Back in Iran again-just 11 days, help!
- 19 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 20 Help with last minute planning VFalls/Kruger/CapeTown
- 21 Etosha help
- 22 &Beyond vs. Wilderness Groups
- 23 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 24 private game reserve-kruger
- 25 Abu Dhabi and the Rest?