My SA trip (3 weeks) will mostly consist of Kruger (10 days) and Kgalagadi (7 days).
I have understood that laundry washing is available in these parks but there are no dryers.
I'm now considering bringing a bit more clothes and doing the laundry in between the parks.
In between, I will pass through Makhado / Louis Trichardt, Thambazimbi and sleep at Edenvale before my flight to Upington.
Are there any coin operated laundermats (which includes coin operated dryers) in the above towns, or at least an overnight laundry which can wash and dry my clothes in 1/2 day or overnight?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 What is worth seeing in November?
- 2 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 3 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 4 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 5 Masai Mara in May
- 6 Western Desert Itinerary
- 7 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 8 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 9 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 10 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 11 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 12 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen
- 13 Trip to Merzouga
- 14 Lodge/Camp in Ruaha National Park
- 15 Uganda Visa
- 16 Border crossing (Bots-Zim-Zam)
- 17 Active Family's First Trip to Africa - South Africa or Botswana
- 18 Which one for safari: Bulele or Sabi Sands at Kruger - South Africa?
- 19 Help choosing Game Reserves in Kruger National Park, SouthAfrica
- 20 Purchase Tanzanite in Arusha/Tanzania
- 21 Marrakech Itinerary - Desert or Atlas?
- 22 safari private lodges - % off rack rates
- 23 Rwanda - Gorilla Trekking
- 24 Amazing Kenya - a must visit
- 25 beach visit after safari