My SA trip (3 weeks) will mostly consist of Kruger (10 days) and Kgalagadi (7 days).
I have understood that laundry washing is available in these parks but there are no dryers.
I'm now considering bringing a bit more clothes and doing the laundry in between the parks.
In between, I will pass through Makhado / Louis Trichardt, Thambazimbi and sleep at Edenvale before my flight to Upington.
Are there any coin operated laundermats (which includes coin operated dryers) in the above towns, or at least an overnight laundry which can wash and dry my clothes in 1/2 day or overnight?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Top 5 late night food spots in Addis
- 2 http://thecracksoftwares.com/4k-video-downloader-4-1-license-key/
- 3 Luggage restrictions-Kenya? Diani Beach?
- 4 OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- 5 Botswana - Mobile Safari Operator Recommendations?
- 6 Kruger/sabi sands reserve Vs. Botswana
- 7 Morocco over Christmas
- 8 Has anyone been to Zanzibar and got tips?
- 9 Uganda, Rwanda, and Zanzibar-Brief Trip Report
- 10 2 Months in Ethiopia - My Experience
- 11 Cape Town + safari itinerary
- 12 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 13 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 14 Itinerary Feedback: Kruger, Chobe, Victoria Falls, & Maasai Mara
- 15 DOHA LAYOVER
- 16 Morocco Questions
- 17 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 18 Botswana safari recs
- 19 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 20 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 21 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 22 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 23 Botswana in January
- 24 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 25 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant