My SA trip (3 weeks) will mostly consist of Kruger (10 days) and Kgalagadi (7 days).
I have understood that laundry washing is available in these parks but there are no dryers.
I'm now considering bringing a bit more clothes and doing the laundry in between the parks.
In between, I will pass through Makhado / Louis Trichardt, Thambazimbi and sleep at Edenvale before my flight to Upington.
Are there any coin operated laundermats (which includes coin operated dryers) in the above towns, or at least an overnight laundry which can wash and dry my clothes in 1/2 day or overnight?
Laundry in SA
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 2 UAE Desert Safari
- 3 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 4 Where to go after visit to Uganda in late March/early April
- 5 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 6 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 7 South Africa in February?
- 8 best camera for semi-novice for safari in tanzania & kenya (nikon p500)
- 9 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 10 Riad Saturday Night vs. Riad Dar El Janoub
- 11 Dubai first time
- 12 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 13 Zambia Impressions
- 14 Taste of Dubai
- 15 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 16 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 17 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 18 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 19 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 20 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 21 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 22 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 23 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 24 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 25 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?