My SA trip (3 weeks) will mostly consist of Kruger (10 days) and Kgalagadi (7 days).
I have understood that laundry washing is available in these parks but there are no dryers.
I'm now considering bringing a bit more clothes and doing the laundry in between the parks.
In between, I will pass through Makhado / Louis Trichardt, Thambazimbi and sleep at Edenvale before my flight to Upington.
Are there any coin operated laundermats (which includes coin operated dryers) in the above towns, or at least an overnight laundry which can wash and dry my clothes in 1/2 day or overnight?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 EPSON PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT EPSON Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Safety issues driving the Garden Route in South Africa?
- 3 Cape Town & wine country in July? Help...
- 4 Other than car rental how to get to Kruger from Johannesburg?
- 5 Late August Cape Town/Safari/Vic Falls Advice Wanted
- 6 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 7 Marrakech
- 8 Moroccan Camel Safari
- 9 Accommodation in Cape Town
- 10 Abu Dhabi overnight stay
- 11 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 12 Audley Travel
- 13 Can "European" plugs be used in South Africa?
- 14 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 15 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 16 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 17 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 18 Lower Zambezi vs. Northern So. Luangwa
- 19 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 20 Safari in South Africa
- 21 City Day guides and Sahara adventure
- 22 November Safari Help: Botswana or Kruger?
- 23 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 24 Sabi Sands Savanna Private Reserve vs Timbavati Motswari Game Lodge
- 25 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report