My SA trip (3 weeks) will mostly consist of Kruger (10 days) and Kgalagadi (7 days).
I have understood that laundry washing is available in these parks but there are no dryers.
I'm now considering bringing a bit more clothes and doing the laundry in between the parks.
In between, I will pass through Makhado / Louis Trichardt, Thambazimbi and sleep at Edenvale before my flight to Upington.
Are there any coin operated laundermats (which includes coin operated dryers) in the above towns, or at least an overnight laundry which can wash and dry my clothes in 1/2 day or overnight?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 2 Stonetown versus Shimba Hills
- 3 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 4 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 5 Dubai - 4 hours between flights, what can you do ??
- 6 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 7 Cairo International Airport
- 8 Petra from Israel
- 9 Need help planning Namibia Trip!
- 10 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 11 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 12 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 13 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 14 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 15 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 16 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 17 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 18 Dubai Guide
- 19 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 20 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 21 Cape Town/ Wineland Tour
- 22 Bush plane luggage (again)
- 23 Loldia House Kenya
- 24 rekero and encounter mara vehicles
- 25 Alexandria