We will need to be at the airport in Amman for a late morning departure to USA. After coming from Aqaba, then Petra and a stop at the Dead Sea, we will have 1 last night in Jordan. Based on how pricey the Dead Sea resorts can be (and they don't sound all that charming), would you choose one of those resorts, something in Madaba to stroll the city and holy sites, or Amman? We would like something memorable so your ideas and lodging choices would be greatly appreciated -- our budget is open at this point but we don't plan to spend much time in a hotel room. Thank you!
Last night in Jordan...Dead Sea, Madaba or Amman?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Jordan tour operator !!
- 2 Pilanesberg or Kruger? Please comment on my itinerary!
- 3 Good reads
- 4 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 5 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 6 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 7 South Africa in February?
- 8 Morocco Advice
- 9 Dubai and where else for one week?
- 10 Kenya Multi-Day Safari Trip Report
- 11 Gate1 discovery tours to Israel
- 12 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 13 3-week tour at Egypt
- 14 Advice For Morocco Desert Tours and camel trekking For 4 Night
- 15 Beirut
- 16 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 17 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 18 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 19 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 20 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 21 5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel
- 22 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 23 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 24 I'm going on safari for free!
- 25 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013