We will need to be at the airport in Amman for a late morning departure to USA. After coming from Aqaba, then Petra and a stop at the Dead Sea, we will have 1 last night in Jordan. Based on how pricey the Dead Sea resorts can be (and they don't sound all that charming), would you choose one of those resorts, something in Madaba to stroll the city and holy sites, or Amman? We would like something memorable so your ideas and lodging choices would be greatly appreciated -- our budget is open at this point but we don't plan to spend much time in a hotel room. Thank you!
Last night in Jordan...Dead Sea, Madaba or Amman?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 2 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 3 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 4 MOROCCO CAMEL TREKKING
- 5 Buy links
- 6 Info for those considering gorilla trekking in Rwanda
- 7 South Africa in February?
- 8 Car Rentals in Israel
- 9 Dubai for New Years Eve - Fireworks, Itinerary
- 10 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 11 Morocco to portugal
- 12 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 13 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 14 Uganda or Rwanda 2015
- 15 Independence Day in Israel
- 16 Drinking on safari
- 17 Fodor's 100 Hotel Award Winners
- 18 Travelust
- 19 Okavango Delta - how to see it without breaking the bank?
- 20 Shots for Morocco
- 21 South Africa - travel from Bloemfontein via Karoo to Stellenbosch
- 22 South Africa - Cape wine lands - Suggestions organized wine tasting tour
- 23 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 24 To Egypt in February - Need some advice
- 25 Thinking about The Gambia