I'm planning a safari next month in September (flexible with dates) for up to 12 days including travellng for 2 people. I know it's late to travel and organize, but I am very keen on going and have been procrastinating for years. I'm looking for a luxury safari, but is seems to be very difficult to find anything for less than 13,000 a person. I don't mind spending up to around 8,000 per person but 13K+ is too high for me. Any tips on how to proceed for a first time luxury safari? Also, I have heard that Kenya's parks are public and this results in them being very busy? So private parks would therefore be a better option for me if I prefer peace and quiet and am not overly excited about the possibility of seeing the great migration? Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Last minute safari planning
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 2 Either Masai Mara or Serengeti in May 2015. Can I enjoy due to rains.
- 3 Iran Info, Please
- 4 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 5 Safari on a budget!
- 6 Rwanda for Gorillas....add on Uganda, Tanzania, Zanzibar?
- 7 fez accommodation
- 8 Gorilla Trekking with Churchill Safaris
- 9 Egypt safe travel
- 10 Cape Town + Safari and what else?
- 11 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 12 COME TO IRAN ...
- 13 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 14 what kind of phone
- 15 Need help with N TZ itinerary
- 16 Johannesburg...?
- 17 Travel regulations for children visiting South Africa
- 18 Self-drive safari ideas, but not South Africa
- 19 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 20 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 21 Train or car from Fes to Marrakech- with kids
- 22 Suggestions for a group tour
- 23 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May
- 24 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 25 Popular destinations in Africa.