I'm planning a safari next month in September (flexible with dates) for up to 12 days including travellng for 2 people. I know it's late to travel and organize, but I am very keen on going and have been procrastinating for years. I'm looking for a luxury safari, but is seems to be very difficult to find anything for less than 13,000 a person. I don't mind spending up to around 8,000 per person but 13K+ is too high for me. Any tips on how to proceed for a first time luxury safari? Also, I have heard that Kenya's parks are public and this results in them being very busy? So private parks would therefore be a better option for me if I prefer peace and quiet and am not overly excited about the possibility of seeing the great migration? Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Last minute safari planning
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Help! First African safari!!!
- 2 Safari Cost Comparison
- 3 dubai for 5 days
- 4 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 5 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 6 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 7 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 8 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 9 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 10 Bugs n' Botswana
- 11 Group Trip to Israel
- 12 My Trip to Palestine
- 13 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 14 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 15 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 16 My trip to Egypt .....
- 17 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 18 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 19 Safari and Beach in June
- 20 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 21 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 22 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 23 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 24 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 25 Homestay Accomodation