I'm planning a safari next month in September (flexible with dates) for up to 12 days including travellng for 2 people. I know it's late to travel and organize, but I am very keen on going and have been procrastinating for years. I'm looking for a luxury safari, but is seems to be very difficult to find anything for less than 13,000 a person. I don't mind spending up to around 8,000 per person but 13K+ is too high for me. Any tips on how to proceed for a first time luxury safari? Also, I have heard that Kenya's parks are public and this results in them being very busy? So private parks would therefore be a better option for me if I prefer peace and quiet and am not overly excited about the possibility of seeing the great migration? Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Last minute safari planning
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Popular destinations in Africa.
- 2 Central African Republic: Open for Tourists Again
- 3 Morocco Sahara Desert Tour Experience
- 4 LION WORLD TRAVEL
- 5 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 6 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 7 Boutique hotels in israel
- 8 Tanzania Self Drive June 2015
- 9 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 10 Rip-off Warning: Duty Free Shop in Dar es Salaam
- 11 Short layover at JNB
- 12 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan
- 13 Angata Ngorongoro v Rhino Ldg/Angata Bolongoja v Tingitana Nrth Serengeti
- 14 A family safari in Tanzania
- 15 Uganda or Rwanda?
- 16 Just Back: Taming Kilimanjaro and northern Tanzania
- 17 Driving from Casablanca to Marrakesh?
- 18 Soweto guide and pricing to expect?
- 19 8 nights in Dubai...need advice regarding Dubai/Petra combo.
- 20 Safari in Tanzania with Zinga African Safaris
- 21 Any Experience with Africa Tours?
- 22 Tanzania Safari Itinerary Help Please?!!...Or Book When I Get There?
- 23 Uganda/Rwanda Gorilla Trekking
- 24 Israel and Petra
- 25 Tanzania Safari 7 or 8 night itinerary recommendations