I'm planning a safari next month in September (flexible with dates) for up to 12 days including travellng for 2 people. I know it's late to travel and organize, but I am very keen on going and have been procrastinating for years. I'm looking for a luxury safari, but is seems to be very difficult to find anything for less than 13,000 a person. I don't mind spending up to around 8,000 per person but 13K+ is too high for me. Any tips on how to proceed for a first time luxury safari? Also, I have heard that Kenya's parks are public and this results in them being very busy? So private parks would therefore be a better option for me if I prefer peace and quiet and am not overly excited about the possibility of seeing the great migration? Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Last minute safari planning
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 israel and petra
- 2 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 3 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 4 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 5 Memory cards for camera
- 6 Israel and Petra
- 7 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 8 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 9 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 10 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 11 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 12 Morocco for 2 nights
- 13 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai
- 14 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 15 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 16 Tanzania Safari
- 17 Trip Report Africa & Dubai
- 18 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 19 Magnificant Morocco
- 20 The 1st of may questions .. when to go???
- 21 Hotels in Nairobi
- 22 Itinerary needed for four days in Morocco
- 23 World Travel Expert
- 24 maputo beach resorts -- safer this year?
- 25 Deep sea fishing -Seychelles