I'm planning a safari next month in September (flexible with dates) for up to 12 days including travellng for 2 people. I know it's late to travel and organize, but I am very keen on going and have been procrastinating for years. I'm looking for a luxury safari, but is seems to be very difficult to find anything for less than 13,000 a person. I don't mind spending up to around 8,000 per person but 13K+ is too high for me. Any tips on how to proceed for a first time luxury safari? Also, I have heard that Kenya's parks are public and this results in them being very busy? So private parks would therefore be a better option for me if I prefer peace and quiet and am not overly excited about the possibility of seeing the great migration? Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Last minute safari planning
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 2 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 3 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 4 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 5 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 6 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 7 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 8 Has anybody used this tour company overmorocco.com?
- 9 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 10 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 11 Dubai first time
- 12 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 13 Taste of Dubai
- 14 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 15 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 16 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 17 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 18 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb
- 19 Dubai and/or Oman
- 20 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 21 Independent travel to Morocco - English speaking driver and A/C car needed
- 22 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 23 Morocco Advice
- 24 MOROCCO SOLO
- 25 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015