I can't believe I'm struggling again with this weight limit - thought I had it all down pat after last year's trip to Botswana! But I'm still panicking about what to pack - I leave Thursday CAN'T WAIT! Anyway here's my question. My instructions from my travel agent (which I just noticed) state that 'wheeled baggage is not allowed on light charter aircraft". Now, I have a light duffel bag which I took to Botswana with no problem on Sefofane last summer. It doesn't have the heavy frame but it does have wheels at one end; I pull it by the fabric handle at the other end. Does anyone know whether light aircraft in Zimbabwe and Zambia have different luggage rules than Botswana?????
Last minute help needed -Baggage rules in Zambia
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 are recommendation is usuallydon't say very m
- 2 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 3 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 4 Zambia Impressions
- 5 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 6 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 7 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 8 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 9 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 10 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 11 Has anybody used this tour company overmorocco.com?
- 12 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 13 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 14 Dubai first time
- 15 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 16 Taste of Dubai
- 17 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 18 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 19 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 20 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb
- 21 Dubai and/or Oman
- 22 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 23 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 24 Morocco Advice
- 25 MOROCCO SOLO