I need some help. My wife and I piggyback last week on a good airline deal to Africa. We always planned to go this year but we couldn't figure out a good time.
Either way, we are going for 11 days in Late Aug/early Sep, which looks like is not enough but we'll have to hustle through it.
Our plan is to arrive in J'Burg and spend:
J'Burg (1 night)
V.Falls (2 nights)
Kruger (4 nights)
Capetown (5 nights)
my biggest question is regarding the J'Burg / Kruger area I have seen some people say is easier to just go with some tours others to drive (is it safe?). And then what are recommendations for lodges to stay since we are booking late I'm obviously scared we may get scraps. We have a medium size budget.
If you have any other advice, we will appreciate it.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 2 Has anyone shipped goods to Kenya?
- 3 Barcelona & Morocco (Oct 2017)
- 4 Egypt Trip Planning
- 5 Hiring Grand Taxi
- 6 Trip Report : Jordan and United Arab Emirates
- 7 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 8 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 9 Safari In June
- 10 Business trip to Israel
- 11 Advice for 1st tip to Kenya
- 12 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 13 honeymoon place
- 14 Suggestions needed for 5 days in Tunisia
- 15 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 16 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 17 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 18 Trip Report : Mauritius and Rodrigues
- 19 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 20 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 21 Yom Hazikaron
- 22 Yom Haatzmaut
- 23 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 24 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 25 recomendation on African Safari company