I need some help. My wife and I piggyback last week on a good airline deal to Africa. We always planned to go this year but we couldn't figure out a good time.
Either way, we are going for 11 days in Late Aug/early Sep, which looks like is not enough but we'll have to hustle through it.
Our plan is to arrive in J'Burg and spend:
J'Burg (1 night)
V.Falls (2 nights)
Kruger (4 nights)
Capetown (5 nights)
my biggest question is regarding the J'Burg / Kruger area I have seen some people say is easier to just go with some tours others to drive (is it safe?). And then what are recommendations for lodges to stay since we are booking late I'm obviously scared we may get scraps. We have a medium size budget.
If you have any other advice, we will appreciate it.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.healthynutritionfacts.org/cla-safflower-oil-reviews/
- 2 CAUTION! Do not deal with IRANIANVISA.COM
- 3 Morocco Expert Tours
- 4 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 5 Cradle of Humankind
- 6 Johannesburg...?
- 7 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 8 Luxury train ride
- 9 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 10 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 11 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 12 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 13 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 14 Petra from Israel
- 15 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 16 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 17 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 18 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 19 israel tour
- 20 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 21 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 22 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 23 Safety in Fes
- 24 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 25 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?