I need some help. My wife and I piggyback last week on a good airline deal to Africa. We always planned to go this year but we couldn't figure out a good time.
Either way, we are going for 11 days in Late Aug/early Sep, which looks like is not enough but we'll have to hustle through it.
Our plan is to arrive in J'Burg and spend:
J'Burg (1 night)
V.Falls (2 nights)
Kruger (4 nights)
Capetown (5 nights)
my biggest question is regarding the J'Burg / Kruger area I have seen some people say is easier to just go with some tours others to drive (is it safe?). And then what are recommendations for lodges to stay since we are booking late I'm obviously scared we may get scraps. We have a medium size budget.
If you have any other advice, we will appreciate it.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 AVG@ password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 (U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:844:669:7811 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 3 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 4 Safari Goers, I Need Your Expertise!
- 5 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 6 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 7 Itinerary Ideas
- 8 Tanzania Itinerary help
- 9 planning first safari to Tanzania ... feeling overwhelmed
- 10 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions
- 11 Help with Israel Trip (First Timers): Some Basic Questions
- 12 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 13 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 14 Kenya/Tanzania
- 15 Dubai first time
- 16 2 nights in Dubai
- 17 16 hours in Qatar
- 18 Petra from Israel
- 19 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 20 A South African in Lusaka
- 21 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 22 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 23 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 24 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 25 Babies Galore: Kenya in April