I am looking into a trip to Egypt this fall and will probably use Lady Egypt as our tour guide. Am interested in the 14 day Egypt in Depth tour. I was wondering if we can choose any day of the week to start our trip or due to the Nile cruising do the tours have to start on a specific day?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 First time safari question
- 2 Help choosing Safari in Botswana
- 3 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 4 Driving from Jo-burg to Hazyview
- 5 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 6 To drive or not to drive - need itinerary advice
- 7 Back in Iran again-just 11 days, help!
- 8 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 9 Help with last minute planning VFalls/Kruger/CapeTown
- 10 Etosha help
- 11 &Beyond vs. Wilderness Groups
- 12 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 13 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 14 private game reserve-kruger
- 15 Lion Sands River Lodge or Narina Lodge
- 16 Abu Dhabi and the Rest?
- 17 Dubai for 36 hours hotel recommendation
- 18 go2africa
- 19 Fabulous Feb. 2016 Rwanda, Tanzania and Kenya Trip
- 20 NAMIBIA rent a car from Windhoek Airport
- 21 My Topic Titlelas mountains
- 22 Mauritius-has anyone gone on a honeymoon there?
- 23 Is website south-african-lodges.com Legit?
- 24 Botswana or Zimbabwe
- 25 Namibia--fly-in or guided drive?