I recently stayed in La Plantation Hotel from 19/04/2005 to 25/04/2005. The hotel is on a very nice property but the house keeping is bad (rooms not clean, no hot water). The staff are highly inefficient. The buffet is pretty much the same every day which gets booring. No drinking water in the room and the service stinks. The beach is very small and with lot of rocks. A sheer waste of money.
La Plantation Hotel
- 1 Budget Safari options in Botswana?
- 2 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 3 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 4 Morocco - private tour operators
- 5 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 6 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 7 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 9 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 10 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 11 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 12 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 13 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 14 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 15 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 16 Africa Safari
- 17 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 18 Kruger Park trip
- 19 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 20 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi
- 21 phone service
- 22 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 23 Qatar - Doha my photos
- 24 The Grace Hotel (Johannesburg) is closing
- 25 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?