just added my pictures from my trip to Kwando Kwara, Lebala and Lagoon camps 26th of September to 6th of October.
There are quite a few pictures of Wild Dog kills that may not appeal to everybody.
However I was positively surprised how fast the kills were.
I used a Canon EOS 20d with Canon 100-400mm L IS for most of the pictures and a Canon EOS 10D with Sigma 24-70 mm for most of the camp shots.
I am not 100% happy with the pictures and have just sent the 20D and 100-400 mm in for focus adjustment. I found that a lot of the pictures are not in focus and checking when I returned home I can see a noticeable difference between using the lense with the 10D and 20D.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Timing for Africa visit
- 2 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 3 2 Months in Ethiopia - My Experience
- 4 Morocco over Christmas
- 5 Itinerary Feedback: Kruger, Chobe, Victoria Falls, & Maasai Mara
- 6 Luggage restrictions-Kenya? Diani Beach?
- 7 OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- 8 Botswana - Mobile Safari Operator Recommendations?
- 9 Kruger/sabi sands reserve Vs. Botswana
- 10 Has anyone been to Zanzibar and got tips?
- 11 Uganda, Rwanda, and Zanzibar-Brief Trip Report
- 12 Cape Town + safari itinerary
- 13 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 14 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 15 DOHA LAYOVER
- 16 Morocco Questions
- 17 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 18 Botswana safari recs
- 19 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 20 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 21 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 22 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 23 Botswana in January
- 24 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 25 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant