just added my pictures from my trip to Kwando Kwara, Lebala and Lagoon camps 26th of September to 6th of October.
There are quite a few pictures of Wild Dog kills that may not appeal to everybody.
However I was positively surprised how fast the kills were.
I used a Canon EOS 20d with Canon 100-400mm L IS for most of the pictures and a Canon EOS 10D with Sigma 24-70 mm for most of the camp shots.
I am not 100% happy with the pictures and have just sent the 20D and 100-400 mm in for focus adjustment. I found that a lot of the pictures are not in focus and checking when I returned home I can see a noticeable difference between using the lense with the 10D and 20D.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 First safari- what to wear? Gifts for locals?
- 2 Israel for 10 days
- 3 Tanzania - first trip - many questions.
- 4 Rental Car Rabat Airport
- 5 14-16 day visit to South Africa
- 6 experiences with African travel Resource
- 7 name issue
- 8 3 days in Jo'Burg
- 9 Madagascar suggestions
- 10 Travelling to Atlas mountains
- 11 3-part Zimbabwe: Join Wild Dog Researcher, Walk Mana Pools, Canoe Zambezi
- 12 First time in Southafrica - Suggested itinerary
- 13 Seven day solo trip to Morocco
- 14 East Africa Travel Visa - Starting in Kenya
- 15 4 weeks in South Africa ideas
- 16 only private conservancies or can i add in a national park
- 17 Single traveler
- 18 Should I visit Vamizi Island again?
- 19 Liquids Restrictions - South Africa to Zimbabwe
- 20 Morocco & Spain with Kidos!
- 21 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 22 My Magical Southern African Photography Safari: A Trip Report
- 23 morocco help please
- 24 3 adults in Dubai need a good hotel to share with privacy!
- 25 Botswana - Oct vs June