just added my pictures from my trip to Kwando Kwara, Lebala and Lagoon camps 26th of September to 6th of October.
There are quite a few pictures of Wild Dog kills that may not appeal to everybody.
However I was positively surprised how fast the kills were.
I used a Canon EOS 20d with Canon 100-400mm L IS for most of the pictures and a Canon EOS 10D with Sigma 24-70 mm for most of the camp shots.
I am not 100% happy with the pictures and have just sent the 20D and 100-400 mm in for focus adjustment. I found that a lot of the pictures are not in focus and checking when I returned home I can see a noticeable difference between using the lense with the 10D and 20D.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.hairlosspropecia.org/revitasence-serum-reviews/
- 2 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/max-gain-xtreme-reviews/
- 3 Two Nights in Tangiers
- 4 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/revitasence-serum-reviews/
- 5 http://healthyclubpro.com/vitapulse-ingredients/
- 6 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/testx-core/
- 7 Muscle Booster Pure There are many weight loss
- 8 Affidavit document for sole parent traveling to SA with child
- 9 Trip Report: South Africa & Namibia April 28 – May 14
- 10 Help plan African Safari
- 11 Trip Insurance for Africa Trip
- 12 Help planning a first safari on a budget?
- 13 Tipping on Safari
- 14 Cape Town
- 15 Widerness Lodges
- 16 THE PANORAMA ROUTE
- 17 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 18 Cape Town -safety
- 19 NBO Airport Transfer?
- 20 SA itin review
- 21 Botswana safari in late November
- 22 Ferry to Morocco
- 23 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 24 Dubai (DXB) - New Business Lounges
- 25 Morocco 8 nights Dec trip ideas