just added my pictures from my trip to Kwando Kwara, Lebala and Lagoon camps 26th of September to 6th of October.
There are quite a few pictures of Wild Dog kills that may not appeal to everybody.
However I was positively surprised how fast the kills were.
I used a Canon EOS 20d with Canon 100-400mm L IS for most of the pictures and a Canon EOS 10D with Sigma 24-70 mm for most of the camp shots.
I am not 100% happy with the pictures and have just sent the 20D and 100-400 mm in for focus adjustment. I found that a lot of the pictures are not in focus and checking when I returned home I can see a noticeable difference between using the lense with the 10D and 20D.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Marrakech Itinerary - Desert or Atlas?
- 2 South Africa Adventure Activities - Help Needed
- 3 Uganda Visit - A beautiful Country
- 4 Trip to Petra
- 5 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 6 Cape Town -safety
- 7 Tanzania Safari Itinerary Advice Needed - Mid-May 2017
- 8 Trip to Merzouga
- 9 Any advise on travelling in Morocco
- 10 Swaziland in January
- 11 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 12 good internet connection option Meknes
- 13 Overnight train from Fez to Marrakesh
- 14 Trip Report: June, 2016 S. Africa, Zambia and Malawi
- 15 Rwanda - Gorilla Trekking
- 16 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 17 Safari - March 2017 Timbavati vs. Sabi Sands
- 18 Pictures & Trip Report - Self-drive: South Africa & Namibia 2008
- 19 Tanzania Safari with OAT
- 20 what size ll bean adventure duffle for safari
- 21 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 22 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 23 How I survived in Africa Traveling in a primitive African tribe Mursi
- 24 weekend from Joburg - 3rd trip to city
- 25 Egypt - where to buy a cartouche?