just added my pictures from my trip to Kwando Kwara, Lebala and Lagoon camps 26th of September to 6th of October.
There are quite a few pictures of Wild Dog kills that may not appeal to everybody.
However I was positively surprised how fast the kills were.
I used a Canon EOS 20d with Canon 100-400mm L IS for most of the pictures and a Canon EOS 10D with Sigma 24-70 mm for most of the camp shots.
I am not 100% happy with the pictures and have just sent the 20D and 100-400 mm in for focus adjustment. I found that a lot of the pictures are not in focus and checking when I returned home I can see a noticeable difference between using the lense with the 10D and 20D.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/exoslim-reviews/
- 2 effect will probably be confirmed
- 3 http://eternitynaturalsgarcinia.com/t-complex-supplement/
- 4 where to go in africa
- 5 http://healthonlinereviews.com/pensida-eye-renewal-cream/
- 6 http://www.hearthpwn.org/nuvajen/
- 7 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 8 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 9 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 10 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 11 Beware: Ewamanns Safaris is a scam!
- 12 South African Cities
- 13 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 14 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 15 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 16 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 17 Help with bags
- 18 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 19 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 20 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 21 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 22 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 23 Israeli Tour Guides
- 24 Shopping in Morocco
- 25 Need 2-3 others to join Serengeti safari January 9-15, 2017