I was waiting to post the links to my photos until I had time to write a proper trip report, but I don't know if that will happen very soon so I decided to just go ahead and post the links. I will have time to respond if these pictures provoke any questions or comments. I have broken them up by region into four sets.
Tanzania Safari (Lake Manyara, Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Tarangire)
If you don't want to wade through all of those pictures, you may just want to check out a few of the photos from these two sets:
25 Trip Highlights
32 Animal Highlights
Hope you like the photos!
Kumasawa's photos from Rwanda, Northern Tanzania, Zanzibar and Nairobi - July 2006
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 2 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 3 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 4 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 5 looking for nice boutique hotel in tel aviv
- 6 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 7 Garden Route PE to Cape Town
- 8 Safari on a budget!
- 9 Tips for Israel
- 10 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 11 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 12 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 13 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 14 Road To Morocco Tours
- 15 Kasbahs, camels, and couscous - 12 days in Morocco
- 16 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 17 Transfers to and from the Ben gurion airport TLV
- 18 Ideas for solo (female) relaxing trip next month
- 19 Best time to visit Zanzibar?
- 20 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 21 Rwanda
- 22 Egypt safe travel
- 23 Any suggestions or feedback for our honeymoon?
- 24 Zambia Impressions
- 25 One night camping in the desert in Morocco?