I was waiting to post the links to my photos until I had time to write a proper trip report, but I don't know if that will happen very soon so I decided to just go ahead and post the links. I will have time to respond if these pictures provoke any questions or comments. I have broken them up by region into four sets.
Tanzania Safari (Lake Manyara, Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Tarangire)
If you don't want to wade through all of those pictures, you may just want to check out a few of the photos from these two sets:
25 Trip Highlights
32 Animal Highlights
Hope you like the photos!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 2 Binocular rentals
- 3 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 4 Marrakech
- 5 Dead Sea day trip
- 6 Victoria and Albert Cape Town renovation status
- 7 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 8 Advice please: family SA safari August 2018
- 9 Kenya Visa Requirements/Fake Visa Site
- 10 Wayo Africa (Tanzania) Green Camps
- 11 FODOR'S GUIDE TO CLOTHING FOR SAFARI
- 12 Non Marlaia Africa or Brazil?
- 13 Itinerary Ideas
- 14 South Africa - Guidebook recommendation and other ??
- 15 Travel to Botswana
- 16 Iran travel itinerary -18 days April 2017
- 17 Loldia House Kenya
- 18 Kenya - Plastic Bags
- 19 gamer reserve, lodge, safari camp recommendations
- 20 South Africa visit: Cape Town and Kruger Park
- 21 several short safaris vs one longer one
- 22 How many Days for the Okavango Delta
- 23 Recommendations for busy coastal resorts in the Canaries
- 24 Restaurant in Cape Town
- 25 7 Days Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro.
Kumasawa's photos from Rwanda, Northern Tanzania, Zanzibar and Nairobi - July 2006