I was waiting to post the links to my photos until I had time to write a proper trip report, but I don't know if that will happen very soon so I decided to just go ahead and post the links. I will have time to respond if these pictures provoke any questions or comments. I have broken them up by region into four sets.
Tanzania Safari (Lake Manyara, Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Tarangire)
If you don't want to wade through all of those pictures, you may just want to check out a few of the photos from these two sets:
25 Trip Highlights
32 Animal Highlights
Hope you like the photos!
Kumasawa's photos from Rwanda, Northern Tanzania, Zanzibar and Nairobi - July 2006
- 1 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 2 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 3 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 4 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 5 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 6 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 7 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 8 Homestay Accomodation
- 9 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 10 Selous game reserve
- 11 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 12 Safari and Beach in June
- 13 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 14 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2
- 15 Group Trip to Israel
- 16 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 17 south african safari in Nov/Dec
- 18 Predator Safari Njema with the KiliWarriors!
- 19 what is the problem with the Germans in Egypt
- 20 security in Hurghada , Egypt
- 21 Crossing from Israel to Jordan: Need advice and encouragement. And Advice.
- 22 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 23 Exciting places in Dubai??
- 24 Tanzania Itinerary Feedback?
- 25 March 2014 Tanzania Safari - base out of Karatu Village