I was waiting to post the links to my photos until I had time to write a proper trip report, but I don't know if that will happen very soon so I decided to just go ahead and post the links. I will have time to respond if these pictures provoke any questions or comments. I have broken them up by region into four sets.
Tanzania Safari (Lake Manyara, Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Tarangire)
If you don't want to wade through all of those pictures, you may just want to check out a few of the photos from these two sets:
25 Trip Highlights
32 Animal Highlights
Hope you like the photos!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/exoslim-reviews/
- 2 effect will probably be confirmed
- 3 http://eternitynaturalsgarcinia.com/t-complex-supplement/
- 4 where to go in africa
- 5 http://healthonlinereviews.com/pensida-eye-renewal-cream/
- 6 http://www.hearthpwn.org/nuvajen/
- 7 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 8 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 9 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 10 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 11 Beware: Ewamanns Safaris is a scam!
- 12 South African Cities
- 13 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 14 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 15 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 16 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 17 Help with bags
- 18 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 19 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 20 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 21 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 22 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 23 Israeli Tour Guides
- 24 Shopping in Morocco
- 25 Need 2-3 others to join Serengeti safari January 9-15, 2017
Kumasawa's photos from Rwanda, Northern Tanzania, Zanzibar and Nairobi - July 2006