I was waiting to post the links to my photos until I had time to write a proper trip report, but I don't know if that will happen very soon so I decided to just go ahead and post the links. I will have time to respond if these pictures provoke any questions or comments. I have broken them up by region into four sets.
Tanzania Safari (Lake Manyara, Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Tarangire)
If you don't want to wade through all of those pictures, you may just want to check out a few of the photos from these two sets:
25 Trip Highlights
32 Animal Highlights
Hope you like the photos!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Petra Wadi Rum
- 2 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 3 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 4 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 5 Best African Safari
- 6 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 7 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 8 What is worth seeing in November?
- 9 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 10 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 11 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 12 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 13 Israeli Tour Guides
- 14 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 15 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 16 Masai Mara in May
- 17 Western Desert Itinerary
- 18 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 19 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 20 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 21 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 22 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen
- 23 Trip to Merzouga
- 24 Lodge/Camp in Ruaha National Park
- 25 Uganda Visa
Kumasawa's photos from Rwanda, Northern Tanzania, Zanzibar and Nairobi - July 2006