My 17 year-old daughter and I are planning a three week trip to Southern Africa next May/June. We definitely want to spend several days in Cape Town and are also interested in safari experiences, but want to limit the number of destinations given our time constraints. We are looking at the options of Victoria Falls/Chobe, Kruger, and Hluhluwe/St. Lucia areas. We could do a maximum of two of those. We would love to hear feedback on the best combination. We have a moderate but not extravagant budget. Thanks in advance for any suggestions and advice.
Kruger, Victoria Falls or Hluhluwe?
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Interested In Visiting Tanzania For An Adventure? Join Me!
- 2 Help! First African safari!!!
- 3 Safari Cost Comparison
- 4 My trip to Merzouga (Erg Chebbi) with Sahara Desert Crew ;
- 5 Cape town and Kruger National Park in November
- 6 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 7 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 8 Ghana trip report - independently using public transport
- 9 Any advice for travelling to Ghana, Ivory Coast and the Gambia?
- 10 Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!
- 11 Cheap flights for Ghana
- 12 My trip to Egypt .....
- 13 dubai for 5 days
- 14 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 15 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 16 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 17 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 18 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 19 Bugs n' Botswana
- 20 Group Trip to Israel
- 21 My Trip to Palestine
- 22 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 23 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 24 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 25 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses