I am planning a 9 day trip to South Africa in August involving a 3 night safari in a private game lodge near Kruger and a 3 night safari in Mkuze Falls private game lodge (not the park). Mkuze Falls is a 2.5hr ride from Richard's Bay, so not super accessible. On the day of checkout from the lodge in Hoedspruit, I was hoping to rent a car to see Blyde River (assume half a day), and then transfer to Mkuze Falls, but I'm not seeing a lot of direct options to travel from the Nelspruit area to Zululand.
Seems like most itineraries, both flying and driving, involve going back through Jberg, in which case it might be a little ambitious to see the Canyon and do the transfer in one day. I'm open to private charter but I don't have a sense of the expense (Mkuze has its own airstrip). I would appreciate any advice on the best way to do this (or if it's impossible). Thanks in advance for the help.
Kruger to Panaramic Route to Zululand in 1 day
- 1 Group Trip to Israel
- 2 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 3 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 4 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 5 My trip to Egypt .....
- 6 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 7 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 8 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 9 Safari and Beach in June
- 10 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 11 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 12 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 13 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 14 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 15 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 16 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 17 Homestay Accomodation
- 18 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 19 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 20 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 21 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2
- 22 south african safari in Nov/Dec
- 23 Predator Safari Njema with the KiliWarriors!
- 24 Crossing from Israel to Jordan: Need advice and encouragement. And Advice.
- 25 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal