I am planning a 9 day trip to South Africa in August involving a 3 night safari in a private game lodge near Kruger and a 3 night safari in Mkuze Falls private game lodge (not the park). Mkuze Falls is a 2.5hr ride from Richard's Bay, so not super accessible. On the day of checkout from the lodge in Hoedspruit, I was hoping to rent a car to see Blyde River (assume half a day), and then transfer to Mkuze Falls, but I'm not seeing a lot of direct options to travel from the Nelspruit area to Zululand.
Seems like most itineraries, both flying and driving, involve going back through Jberg, in which case it might be a little ambitious to see the Canyon and do the transfer in one day. I'm open to private charter but I don't have a sense of the expense (Mkuze has its own airstrip). I would appreciate any advice on the best way to do this (or if it's impossible). Thanks in advance for the help.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Music And Art
- 2 Suggestions Apprciated
- 3 basis. It was once as soon as as quickly
- 4 bound to calcium, which reduces
- 5 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/maxtropin-reviews/
- 6 help with itinerary please
- 7 South African tour operators
- 8 Giraffe in Kruger national park
- 9 First time safari question
- 10 To drive or not to drive - need itinerary advice
- 11 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 12 Help choosing Safari in Botswana
- 13 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 14 Never use Travelust Safaris!
- 15 Lion Sands River Lodge or Narina Lodge
- 16 Swala Safaris
- 17 Safety at Sharm el sheikh and St Catherine's
- 18 Dubai
- 19 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 20 Driving from Jo-burg to Hazyview
- 21 Back in Iran again-just 11 days, help!
- 22 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 23 Help with last minute planning VFalls/Kruger/CapeTown
- 24 Etosha help
- 25 &Beyond vs. Wilderness Groups