Single older guy, I am flying to Joberg, renting a car there and driving to Kruger. When I get to Kruger I want to drive from south to north for 7 full days stoping at different camps thru the park. After leaving the north end drive back toward Joberg to catch the plane. Is there a small city going and coming from the Park to stop in that would be interesting? One in the south, one in the north side. When in the park does it make sense to stay in one camp one night, drive to another the next day sightseeing along the way...and do this for 6-7 days?? Is there an advantage to stay in a camp for 2 nights?? I plan to rent a small hut or furnished tent. I'll eat out of my cooler or in the cafeteria. How much do furnished tents of small huts cost?? I rerad they have drives from some of the camps(day or night)...how much does that cost?? what are 2 things I must see in Joberg or that reagion? thanks, paul t
Kruger Park trip
- 1 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 2 Africa Safari
- 3 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 4 Morocco - private tour operators
- 5 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 6 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 7 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 8 Kruger Park trip
- 9 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 10 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 11 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi
- 12 phone service
- 13 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 14 Qatar - Doha my photos
- 15 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 16 The Grace Hotel (Johannesburg) is closing
- 17 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 18 Ashdod to Jaffa and Tel Aviv
- 19 Haifa - Acre & the Baha'i Gardens
- 20 Marrakesh and Fez w/ side trip
- 21 What about Intrepid Travel as a tour company?
- 22 Amazing Safari Trip in Zimbabwe (Matopos-Hwange & Victoria Falls)
- 23 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 24 transfer from jnb and Durban airports
- 25 Trip Report - Honeymoon Safari in Tanzania - End of July/August 2012