Single older guy, I am flying to Joberg, renting a car there and driving to Kruger. When I get to Kruger I want to drive from south to north for 7 full days stoping at different camps thru the park. After leaving the north end drive back toward Joberg to catch the plane. Is there a small city going and coming from the Park to stop in that would be interesting? One in the south, one in the north side. When in the park does it make sense to stay in one camp one night, drive to another the next day sightseeing along the way...and do this for 6-7 days?? Is there an advantage to stay in a camp for 2 nights?? I plan to rent a small hut or furnished tent. I'll eat out of my cooler or in the cafeteria. How much do furnished tents of small huts cost?? I rerad they have drives from some of the camps(day or night)...how much does that cost?? what are 2 things I must see in Joberg or that reagion? thanks, paul t
Kruger Park trip
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Center Coordinators needed to manage our children’s home in Kenya
- 2 My trip to Egypt .....
- 3 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 4 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 5 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 6 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 7 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 8 Clothes in Uganda
- 9 Visit Gorilas in Uganda
- 10 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 11 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 12 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 13 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 14 Homestay Accomodation
- 15 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 16 Selous game reserve
- 17 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 18 Safari and Beach in June
- 19 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 20 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2
- 21 Group Trip to Israel
- 22 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 23 south african safari in Nov/Dec
- 24 Predator Safari Njema with the KiliWarriors!
- 25 Crossing from Israel to Jordan: Need advice and encouragement. And Advice.