Single older guy, I am flying to Joberg, renting a car there and driving to Kruger. When I get to Kruger I want to drive from south to north for 7 full days stoping at different camps thru the park. After leaving the north end drive back toward Joberg to catch the plane. Is there a small city going and coming from the Park to stop in that would be interesting? One in the south, one in the north side. When in the park does it make sense to stay in one camp one night, drive to another the next day sightseeing along the way...and do this for 6-7 days?? Is there an advantage to stay in a camp for 2 nights?? I plan to rent a small hut or furnished tent. I'll eat out of my cooler or in the cafeteria. How much do furnished tents of small huts cost?? I rerad they have drives from some of the camps(day or night)...how much does that cost?? what are 2 things I must see in Joberg or that reagion? thanks, paul t
Kruger Park trip
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Hotels in Nairobi
- 2 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 3 Uganda Travel Planning
- 4 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 5 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 6 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 7 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 8 Kenya Safari: Ngerende Island Lodge, Mara Bushtops, or Porini Camps?
- 9 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 10 Green Season Safari Questions
- 11 Novice Safari question
- 12 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 13 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 14 Quick question about Kenya..
- 15 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 16 Morocco in April 2014
- 17 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 18 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 19 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 20 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 21 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 22 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 23 Israel and Jordan
- 24 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 25 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant