I will have from December 17 until Dec 21st to visit Kruger Area.
Will leave Johannesburg by car early morning on Dec 17.
Was thinking about staying at Tydon Safari Camp for 2 nights and then go either to Sabi Sands or Timbavati, but I'm not sure where to stay. Don't want to stay at luxury lodges. I'm heading to Botswana for 8 days after Kruger.
Will be better to stay 1 night at Panoramic Route (open to suggestion about places to stay....), then 3 days at Tydon (visiting Sabi Sands and Kruger Park)
Or 2 nights at Tydon and the 2 nights either Sabi Sands or Timbavati?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 South African Cities
- 2 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 3 Luggage protection for Joburg?
- 4 Travelling during Purim or not?
- 5 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 6 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 7 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 8 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 9 Souvenirs from South Africa
- 10 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 11 where to go in africa
- 12 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 13 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 14 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 15 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 16 Help with bags
- 17 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 18 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 19 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 20 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 21 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 22 Israeli Tour Guides
- 23 Shopping in Morocco
- 24 Need 2-3 others to join Serengeti safari January 9-15, 2017
- 25 Weekend trip to a Middle Eastern City