I will have from December 17 until Dec 21st to visit Kruger Area.
Will leave Johannesburg by car early morning on Dec 17.
Was thinking about staying at Tydon Safari Camp for 2 nights and then go either to Sabi Sands or Timbavati, but I'm not sure where to stay. Don't want to stay at luxury lodges. I'm heading to Botswana for 8 days after Kruger.
Will be better to stay 1 night at Panoramic Route (open to suggestion about places to stay....), then 3 days at Tydon (visiting Sabi Sands and Kruger Park)
Or 2 nights at Tydon and the 2 nights either Sabi Sands or Timbavati?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 2 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 3 Saw the Big 5 in one day in the Mara last week!
- 4 Trip report/blog - South Africa honeymoon
- 5 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 6 To go to Israel or not?
- 7 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 8 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 9 Eastern Cape Lodges
- 10 Questions about Chobe
- 11 Best Month for Experiencing The Great Migration
- 12 Dubai > Oman?
- 13 Dubai > Seychelles hop
- 14 Botswana Green Season 2014/15 Camp discounted pricing
- 15 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 16 Morocco Tour: Marrakech Fes Merzouga Camel Trek in Sahara
- 17 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Lake Manze Camp
- 18 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Selous Impala Camp
- 19 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 20 Masai Mara Epic Big Five and Wildbeast Migration
- 21 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 22 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 23 Awesome trip and still not done
- 24 South Africa
- 25 Some Cape Town hotel - day tour suggestions?