I will have from December 17 until Dec 21st to visit Kruger Area.
Will leave Johannesburg by car early morning on Dec 17.
Was thinking about staying at Tydon Safari Camp for 2 nights and then go either to Sabi Sands or Timbavati, but I'm not sure where to stay. Don't want to stay at luxury lodges. I'm heading to Botswana for 8 days after Kruger.
Will be better to stay 1 night at Panoramic Route (open to suggestion about places to stay....), then 3 days at Tydon (visiting Sabi Sands and Kruger Park)
Or 2 nights at Tydon and the 2 nights either Sabi Sands or Timbavati?
- 1 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 2 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 3 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 4 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 5 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 6 Africa Safari
- 7 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 8 Morocco - private tour operators
- 9 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 10 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 11 Kruger Park trip
- 12 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 13 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi
- 14 phone service
- 15 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 16 Qatar - Doha my photos
- 17 The Grace Hotel (Johannesburg) is closing
- 18 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 19 Ashdod to Jaffa and Tel Aviv
- 20 Haifa - Acre & the Baha'i Gardens
- 21 Marrakesh and Fez w/ side trip
- 22 What about Intrepid Travel as a tour company?
- 23 Amazing Safari Trip in Zimbabwe (Matopos-Hwange & Victoria Falls)
- 24 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 25 transfer from jnb and Durban airports