I will have from December 17 until Dec 21st to visit Kruger Area.
Will leave Johannesburg by car early morning on Dec 17.
Was thinking about staying at Tydon Safari Camp for 2 nights and then go either to Sabi Sands or Timbavati, but I'm not sure where to stay. Don't want to stay at luxury lodges. I'm heading to Botswana for 8 days after Kruger.
Will be better to stay 1 night at Panoramic Route (open to suggestion about places to stay....), then 3 days at Tydon (visiting Sabi Sands and Kruger Park)
Or 2 nights at Tydon and the 2 nights either Sabi Sands or Timbavati?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.buysupplementcanada.ca/slim-fit-180-reviews/
- 2 Isreal
- 3 FODOR'S GUIDE TO CLOTHING FOR SAFARI
- 4 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 5 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 6 Binocular rentals
- 7 Namibia: any suggestion for a 3 weeks self drive roundtrip?
- 8 Marrakech
- 9 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 10 Dead Sea day trip
- 11 Victoria and Albert Cape Town renovation status
- 12 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 13 Advice please: family SA safari August 2018
- 14 Kenya Visa Requirements/Fake Visa Site
- 15 Wayo Africa (Tanzania) Green Camps
- 16 Non Marlaia Africa or Brazil?
- 17 Itinerary Ideas
- 18 South Africa - Guidebook recommendation and other ??
- 19 Travel to Botswana
- 20 Iran travel itinerary -18 days April 2017
- 21 Loldia House Kenya
- 22 Kenya - Plastic Bags
- 23 gamer reserve, lodge, safari camp recommendations
- 24 South Africa visit: Cape Town and Kruger Park
- 25 several short safaris vs one longer one