Is anyone out there living in Zimbabwe? We have a ranch there and my father is in transit to Bulawayo as I write this. He has a 10 day stop over in New Zealand and will be calling home soon... Any news on the farm killings? Exactly where the latest one was? The only news I've gotten from friends there has been filtered by (I'm assuming) the Zim government. The latest speech by Mugabe mentioned whites as enemies, this concerns me a little.
Killings in Zimbabwe
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Uganda or Rwanda 2015
- 2 Car Rentals in Israel
- 3 Independence Day in Israel
- 4 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 5 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 6 South Africa in February?
- 7 Drinking on safari
- 8 Travelust
- 9 Okavango Delta - how to see it without breaking the bank?
- 10 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 11 Shots for Morocco
- 12 South Africa - travel from Bloemfontein via Karoo to Stellenbosch
- 13 South Africa - Cape wine lands - Suggestions organized wine tasting tour
- 14 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 15 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 16 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 17 To Egypt in February - Need some advice
- 18 Thinking about The Gambia
- 19 Private Guide in Israel - Cost question
- 20 correct date of last post: free ebook available Sunday Dec 11
- 21 Dubai Sand Dune dinner
- 22 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR
- 23 “Extensive tour around Egypt in 36 Days”
- 24 Help in finding Israel tour guide Moshe Nov
- 25 Best Time to View Big Game in South Africa