I have not been to Africa before and am wanting to go there to hike Kilimanjaro and go on Safari. It looks like I will be travelling by myself. I have heard that it is less costly if I wait until I get to Kenya/Tanzania and book with local companies there.
Also, my plan is to hike Kilimanjaro, see the Tarangire and Ngorongoro Crater in Tanzania. Then I would like to go to Kenya to the Masai Mara. I have 3-4 weeks and an $8000. budget, not including flights. Is this do-able? and any recommendations about travelling alone, when to book, and how to approach the things I would like to do. Oh, I am going in the month of July.
Thanks : )
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Yahoo Installation CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO+570+1233 Yahoo Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Yahoo Installation CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO+570+1233 Yahoo Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 3 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 4 Dubai first time
- 5 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 6 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 7 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 8 Uganda Currency Exchange
- 9 Safari suggestions
- 10 Visiting Tanzania, Must DO list
- 11 Travel to Cairo in July
- 12 Targin into Zambia
- 13 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 14 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 15 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 16 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 17 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 18 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 19 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 20 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 21 Passport question for International flight
- 22 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 23 Tour operator near me
- 24 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 25 Sim card mainly for data