I'm signing up for some volunteer work in Africa (half my time in Kenya and the other half at Victoria Falls)...I get to choose my dates. For me, mid January 2012 is a good time frame...what will weather be like then? On my long weekends off I'll be able to go on a couple day safari or other adventures, so I'm just curious what safaris that time of year are like?
Also, most importantly - I've never flown overseas before. What's the best way to look for flights from Boston to Nairobi? And then I need to look for a flight Nairobi to Livingstone? And then Livingstone back to Boston?
What sites/resources could I use?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 2 Money in Uganda
- 3 Cape Verdean Esqudos
- 4 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 5 VISA for Mozambique
- 6 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 7 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 8 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 9 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 10 Best African Safari
- 11 December Serengeti Itinerary
- 12 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 13 beach visit after safari
- 14 Petra Wadi Rum
- 15 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 16 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 17 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 18 What is worth seeing in November?
- 19 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 20 Israeli Tour Guides
- 21 Masai Mara in May
- 22 Western Desert Itinerary
- 23 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 24 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 25 CASABLANCA for 1 Day