I'm signing up for some volunteer work in Africa (half my time in Kenya and the other half at Victoria Falls)...I get to choose my dates. For me, mid January 2012 is a good time frame...what will weather be like then? On my long weekends off I'll be able to go on a couple day safari or other adventures, so I'm just curious what safaris that time of year are like?
Also, most importantly - I've never flown overseas before. What's the best way to look for flights from Boston to Nairobi? And then I need to look for a flight Nairobi to Livingstone? And then Livingstone back to Boston?
What sites/resources could I use?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 https://www.reddit.com/r/AlexanderFight/
- 2 safari private lodges - % off rack rates
- 3 Tanzania Safari Itinerary Advice Needed - Mid-May 2017
- 4 Amazing Kenya - a must visit
- 5 Rwanda - Gorilla Trekking
- 6 Uganda Visit - A beautiful Country
- 7 HELP WITH TOURS FROM EILAT TO PETRA
- 8 Uganda Visa
- 9 Uganda Trip Report
- 10 First Sight at the Half the World-Iran
- 11 South Africa Adventure Activities - Help Needed
- 12 Trip Report: June, 2016 S. Africa, Zambia and Malawi
- 13 Marrakech Itinerary - Desert or Atlas?
- 14 Trip to Petra
- 15 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 16 Cape Town -safety
- 17 Trip to Merzouga
- 18 Any advise on travelling in Morocco
- 19 Swaziland in January
- 20 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 21 good internet connection option Meknes
- 22 Overnight train from Fez to Marrakesh
- 23 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 24 Safari - March 2017 Timbavati vs. Sabi Sands
- 25 Pictures & Trip Report - Self-drive: South Africa & Namibia 2008