I'm signing up for some volunteer work in Africa (half my time in Kenya and the other half at Victoria Falls)...I get to choose my dates. For me, mid January 2012 is a good time frame...what will weather be like then? On my long weekends off I'll be able to go on a couple day safari or other adventures, so I'm just curious what safaris that time of year are like?
Also, most importantly - I've never flown overseas before. What's the best way to look for flights from Boston to Nairobi? And then I need to look for a flight Nairobi to Livingstone? And then Livingstone back to Boston?
What sites/resources could I use?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 MS: Hotmail Error 1-8OO : 385 : 4895 SUPP0RT NUmber
- 2 Safari Goers, I Need Your Expertise!
- 3 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 4 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 5 Itinerary Ideas
- 6 Tanzania Itinerary help
- 7 planning first safari to Tanzania ... feeling overwhelmed
- 8 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions
- 9 Help with Israel Trip (First Timers): Some Basic Questions
- 10 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 11 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 12 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 13 Kenya/Tanzania
- 14 Dubai first time
- 15 2 nights in Dubai
- 16 16 hours in Qatar
- 17 Petra from Israel
- 18 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 19 A South African in Lusaka
- 20 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 21 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 22 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 23 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 24 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 25 Safari suggestions