We did the Highlights of East Africa trip to Kenya & Tanzania the first 2 weeks of August. What can I say about Africa that hasn't been said already? It is an amazing adventure, not a vacation. We selected A&K for several reasons, one of which was their reputation, quality of vehicles, hotels used. they did not disappoint. I saw a lot of crowded vehicles with sweaty people on the roads and that would not have made me happy. I am sure we could have saved some money with other operators, the Mikato (?) jeeps looked nice as well. A few things I learned - shop for gifts when they say shop, there were not many opportunities other than the hotel gift shops
Kenya / Tanzania with A&K - Photos
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tour Operator/Vendor for safari planning suggestions?
- 2 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 3 One night camping in the desert in Morocco?
- 4 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 5 short report: the wonderful gambia
- 6 Is this too ambitious for a trip to Africa?
- 7 Best Airline/Route from US to Rwanda & Kenya
- 8 botswana, zimbabwe/zambia trip advice
- 9 Safari on a budget!
- 10 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May
- 11 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 12 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 13 Things to see in Dubai
- 14 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 15 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 16 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 17 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 18 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 19 looking for nice boutique hotel in tel aviv
- 20 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 21 Garden Route PE to Cape Town
- 22 Tips for Israel
- 23 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 24 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 25 Road To Morocco Tours