We are planning a trip from 20th - 30 th Oct, to mainly see the migration.
Need help with the itenary and the best places to go at that time of the year.
Any ideas, will be helpful
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 https://myevent.com/BRVSCBSLIVE
- 2 Any advise on travelling in Morocco
- 3 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 4 good internet connection option Meknes
- 5 Overnight train from Fez to Marrakesh
- 6 Trip Report: June, 2016 S. Africa, Zambia and Malawi
- 7 Cape Town -safety
- 8 Swaziland in January
- 9 Rwanda - Gorilla Trekking
- 10 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 11 Uganda Visit - A beautiful Country
- 12 Tanzania Safari Itinerary Advice Needed - Mid-May 2017
- 13 Safari - March 2017 Timbavati vs. Sabi Sands
- 14 Pictures & Trip Report - Self-drive: South Africa & Namibia 2008
- 15 Tanzania Safari with OAT
- 16 what size ll bean adventure duffle for safari
- 17 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 18 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 19 How I survived in Africa Traveling in a primitive African tribe Mursi
- 20 weekend from Joburg - 3rd trip to city
- 21 Egypt - where to buy a cartouche?
- 22 DANCING ZEBRA SAFARI CO
- 23 planning first safari to Tanzania ... feeling overwhelmed
- 24 Are Detour Africa's safaris good??
- 25 credit cards in South Africa