With my husband we just booked tickets to Nairobi. We'll be landing there late evening on Fri (18 Nov 2005) and departing on Sun (27 Nov 2005) just before midnight. We have to organize our trip for 9 days. We would like to go on a safari to Masai Mara(3)+Lake Nakuru(1) in Kenya and later travel trough the border to Tanzania(1) in order to visit the Ngorongoro Crater(2) and relax on Zanzibar(2). We need helpful information on tour agencies organizing safaris to Masai Mara & Lake Nakuru starting on Saturdays and tips on visiting the Ngorongoro Crater and Zanzibar. We're also seeking info on land transport from Nairobi to Arusha and flights Arusha/(Kilimanjaro)-Zanzibar and later Zanzibar-Nairobi. Please advice and share your comments on our itinerary. /Maria
Kenya & Tanzania
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Where to go after visit to Uganda in late March/early April
- 2 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 3 Riad Saturday Night vs. Riad Dar El Janoub
- 4 Dubai first time
- 5 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 6 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 7 Zambia Impressions
- 8 Taste of Dubai
- 9 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 10 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 11 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 12 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 13 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 14 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 15 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 16 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 17 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 18 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 19 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 20 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 21 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb
- 22 Dubai and/or Oman
- 23 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 24 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 25 Morocco Advice