With my husband we just booked tickets to Nairobi. We'll be landing there late evening on Fri (18 Nov 2005) and departing on Sun (27 Nov 2005) just before midnight. We have to organize our trip for 9 days. We would like to go on a safari to Masai Mara(3)+Lake Nakuru(1) in Kenya and later travel trough the border to Tanzania(1) in order to visit the Ngorongoro Crater(2) and relax on Zanzibar(2). We need helpful information on tour agencies organizing safaris to Masai Mara & Lake Nakuru starting on Saturdays and tips on visiting the Ngorongoro Crater and Zanzibar. We're also seeking info on land transport from Nairobi to Arusha and flights Arusha/(Kilimanjaro)-Zanzibar and later Zanzibar-Nairobi. Please advice and share your comments on our itinerary. /Maria
Kenya & Tanzania
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Memory cards for camera
- 2 Sabi Sands camps
- 3 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 4 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 5 Morocco for 2 nights
- 6 Hotels in Nairobi
- 7 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 8 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 9 trip report, morocco
- 10 Rwanda trip report
- 11 Tel Aviv beaches
- 12 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 13 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 14 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 15 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 16 israel and petra
- 17 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 18 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 19 Israel and Petra
- 20 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 21 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 22 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 23 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai
- 24 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 25 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?