With my husband we just booked tickets to Nairobi. We'll be landing there late evening on Fri (18 Nov 2005) and departing on Sun (27 Nov 2005) just before midnight. We have to organize our trip for 9 days. We would like to go on a safari to Masai Mara(3)+Lake Nakuru(1) in Kenya and later travel trough the border to Tanzania(1) in order to visit the Ngorongoro Crater(2) and relax on Zanzibar(2). We need helpful information on tour agencies organizing safaris to Masai Mara & Lake Nakuru starting on Saturdays and tips on visiting the Ngorongoro Crater and Zanzibar. We're also seeking info on land transport from Nairobi to Arusha and flights Arusha/(Kilimanjaro)-Zanzibar and later Zanzibar-Nairobi. Please advice and share your comments on our itinerary. /Maria
Kenya & Tanzania
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Hotels in Nairobi
- 2 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 3 Uganda Travel Planning
- 4 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 5 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 6 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 7 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 8 Kenya Safari: Ngerende Island Lodge, Mara Bushtops, or Porini Camps?
- 9 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 10 Green Season Safari Questions
- 11 Novice Safari question
- 12 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 13 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 14 Quick question about Kenya..
- 15 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 16 Morocco in April 2014
- 17 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 18 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 19 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 20 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 21 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 22 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 23 Israel and Jordan
- 24 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 25 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant