My husband and I may be taking a trip to Kenya this summer staying at high-end resorts and taking guided safaris. I am very afraid of large spiders and snakes. For those who have been there before (be honest!) What are the chances that I will have an encounter with one or the other. Is there anything I can do to avoid them?!
Kenya spiders and snakes
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 2 Morocco with kids in 8 days
- 3 Uganda/Rwanda safari
- 4 My trip to Egypt .....
- 5 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 6 journalist point of view toward Egypt
- 7 East Africa Trip
- 8 Bugs n' Botswana
- 9 Johannesburg OR Tambo Transit holdups?
- 10 how to bring gift money to Israel
- 11 Petra: 2 days or 3 days?
- 12 Petra our way?
- 13 Safari and Beach in June
- 14 HELP US TOUR YOUR CITY IN MOROCCO ! A chance to practice your English!
- 15 Another first time safari goer
- 16 Bubonic plaque
- 17 Garden Route vs Kruger Park Trade Off
- 18 Tanzania - Bush2Beach (B2B) - The Best
- 19 Help! First African safari!!!
- 20 Tour guide recommendation for Johannesburg
- 21 April or October for big birthday in Morocco?
- 22 Jordan & Israel Travelogue (Subtitle: Nothing is Ever Easy)
- 23 October or November in Kruger and Cape Town
- 24 hop on hop off bus,sightseeing bus
- 25 Cape town and Kruger National Park in November