I'm going on a Kenya safari in October (Nairobi and Masai Mara) and as it gets closer to it I'm getting more and more anxious. My main concern is health precautions, especially having to be vaccinated against numerous diseases as recommended by CDC: boosters of "regular" vaccines, plus Hepatitis, rabies, typhoid, etc. Further, I'm very susceptible to insect bites, unlike my husband. I know malaria medication and mosquito prevention are a must, but are all vaccines also necessary? We'll be there only 5 days and staying in reputable camps. Are the CDC vaccine recommendations overcautious or should they be followed? Thank you.
Kenya safari anxiety
- 1 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 2 Kruger Park trip
- 3 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 4 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 5 Morocco - private tour operators
- 6 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi
- 7 Africa Safari
- 8 phone service
- 9 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 10 Qatar - Doha my photos
- 11 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 12 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 13 The Grace Hotel (Johannesburg) is closing
- 14 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 15 Ashdod to Jaffa and Tel Aviv
- 16 Haifa - Acre & the Baha'i Gardens
- 17 Marrakesh and Fez w/ side trip
- 18 What about Intrepid Travel as a tour company?
- 19 Amazing Safari Trip in Zimbabwe (Matopos-Hwange & Victoria Falls)
- 20 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 21 transfer from jnb and Durban airports
- 22 Trip Report - Honeymoon Safari in Tanzania - End of July/August 2012
- 23 ZAMBIA / ZIMBABWE SAFETY.
- 24 Shipping from Morocco - Help!
- 25 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!