My husband and I are thinking of going for a safari this December. We are looking at 10th to 17th.. I wanted to know which of these two Kenya or Tanzania would be better.. Kenya seems considerably cheaper than Tanzania. We dont mind paying more for Tanzania if it has better game viewing compared to Kenya..byt if its going to be getting comparable experience then we would like to go for Kenya..I also read that migration in Tanzania happens Late Dec to March... Is there a possibility we might get to see it? N is that a reason for the higher pricing? What has been your experience? Your comments are very much appreciated
Kenya or Tanzania in December
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Trip report/blog - South Africa honeymoon
- 2 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 3 To go to Israel or not?
- 4 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 5 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 6 Eastern Cape Lodges
- 7 Questions about Chobe
- 8 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 9 Best Month for Experiencing The Great Migration
- 10 Dubai > Oman?
- 11 Dubai > Seychelles hop
- 12 Botswana Green Season 2014/15 Camp discounted pricing
- 13 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 14 Morocco Tour: Marrakech Fes Merzouga Camel Trek in Sahara
- 15 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Lake Manze Camp
- 16 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Selous Impala Camp
- 17 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 18 Masai Mara Epic Big Five and Wildbeast Migration
- 19 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 20 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 21 Awesome trip and still not done
- 22 South Africa
- 23 Some Cape Town hotel - day tour suggestions?
- 24 2 weeks in Oman - Our experience
- 25 Private Conservancy Recommendations