My husband and I are thinking of going for a safari this December. We are looking at 10th to 17th.. I wanted to know which of these two Kenya or Tanzania would be better.. Kenya seems considerably cheaper than Tanzania. We dont mind paying more for Tanzania if it has better game viewing compared to Kenya..byt if its going to be getting comparable experience then we would like to go for Kenya..I also read that migration in Tanzania happens Late Dec to March... Is there a possibility we might get to see it? N is that a reason for the higher pricing? What has been your experience? Your comments are very much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 0nline: HP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 HP PRINTER 24*7*365
- 2 Zune Won't Connect To Mobile Device
- 3 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 4 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 5 Business Tycoon in Tanzania
- 6 Visiting Tanzania, Must DO list
- 7 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 8 Safari suggestions
- 9 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 10 Travel to Cairo in July
- 11 Targin into Zambia
- 12 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 13 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 14 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 15 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 16 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 17 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 18 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 19 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 20 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 21 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 22 Passport question for International flight
- 23 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 24 Tour operator near me
- 25 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya