My husband and I are thinking of going for a safari this December. We are looking at 10th to 17th.. I wanted to know which of these two Kenya or Tanzania would be better.. Kenya seems considerably cheaper than Tanzania. We dont mind paying more for Tanzania if it has better game viewing compared to Kenya..byt if its going to be getting comparable experience then we would like to go for Kenya..I also read that migration in Tanzania happens Late Dec to March... Is there a possibility we might get to see it? N is that a reason for the higher pricing? What has been your experience? Your comments are very much appreciated
Kenya or Tanzania in December
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Uganda Travel Planning
- 2 One night stay between Johannesburg and Kruger
- 3 East Africa summer 2014
- 4 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 5 Taking SA rental car into Zimbabwe and/or Botswana
- 6 guide/tent location recommendations for Botswana?
- 7 South Africa, Namibia plans
- 8 3 weeks in Zimbabwe with a rented Jeep - our experience
- 9 Amboseli NP in Kenya vs Tarangire NP in Tanzania
- 10 Want to avoid single supplement? Me too...
- 11 Dubai and Bangkok
- 12 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 13 Novice Safari question
- 14 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 15 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 16 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 17 Hotels in Nairobi
- 18 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 19 Remote Rivers Tours-Madagascar
- 20 Morocco in April 2014
- 21 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 22 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 23 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 24 Kenya Safari: Ngerende Island Lodge, Mara Bushtops, or Porini Camps?
- 25 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June