My husband and I are thinking of going for a safari this December. We are looking at 10th to 17th.. I wanted to know which of these two Kenya or Tanzania would be better.. Kenya seems considerably cheaper than Tanzania. We dont mind paying more for Tanzania if it has better game viewing compared to Kenya..byt if its going to be getting comparable experience then we would like to go for Kenya..I also read that migration in Tanzania happens Late Dec to March... Is there a possibility we might get to see it? N is that a reason for the higher pricing? What has been your experience? Your comments are very much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 『Yasomer.Net』수원 안마 수원 오피 수원 건마 수원 마사지 수원 안마 - 야써머
- 2 『Yasomer.Net』인천 안마 인천 오피 인천 건마 인천 마사지 인천 안마 - 야써머
- 3 『Yasomer.Net』부천 안마 부천 오피 부천 건마 부천 마사지 부천 안마 - 야써머
- 4 『Yasomer.Net』강서 안마 강서 오피 강서 건마 강서 마사지 강서 안마 - 야써머
- 5 『Yasomer.Net』신림 안마 신림 오피 신림 건마 신림 마사지 신림 안마 - 야써머
- 6 『Yasomer.Net』신촌 안마 신촌 오피 신촌 건마 신촌 마사지 신촌 안마 - 야써머
- 7 Egypt Trip Planning
- 8 Hiring Grand Taxi
- 9 Barcelona & Morocco (Oct 2017)
- 10 Trip Report : Jordan and United Arab Emirates
- 11 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 12 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 13 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 14 Safari In June
- 15 Business trip to Israel
- 16 Advice for 1st tip to Kenya
- 17 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 18 honeymoon place
- 19 Suggestions needed for 5 days in Tunisia
- 20 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 21 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 22 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 23 Trip Report : Mauritius and Rodrigues
- 24 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 25 South African Safari Company Recommendations