My husband and I are thinking of going for a safari this December. We are looking at 10th to 17th.. I wanted to know which of these two Kenya or Tanzania would be better.. Kenya seems considerably cheaper than Tanzania. We dont mind paying more for Tanzania if it has better game viewing compared to Kenya..byt if its going to be getting comparable experience then we would like to go for Kenya..I also read that migration in Tanzania happens Late Dec to March... Is there a possibility we might get to see it? N is that a reason for the higher pricing? What has been your experience? Your comments are very much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 2 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 3 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 4 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 5 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 6 Israeli Tour Guides
- 7 What is worth seeing in November?
- 8 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 9 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 10 Masai Mara in May
- 11 Western Desert Itinerary
- 12 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 13 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 14 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 15 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 16 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen
- 17 Trip to Merzouga
- 18 Lodge/Camp in Ruaha National Park
- 19 Uganda Visa
- 20 Border crossing (Bots-Zim-Zam)
- 21 Active Family's First Trip to Africa - South Africa or Botswana
- 22 Which one for safari: Bulele or Sabi Sands at Kruger - South Africa?
- 23 Help choosing Game Reserves in Kruger National Park, SouthAfrica
- 24 Purchase Tanzanite in Arusha/Tanzania
- 25 Marrakech Itinerary - Desert or Atlas?