My husband and I are thinking of going for a safari this December. We are looking at 10th to 17th.. I wanted to know which of these two Kenya or Tanzania would be better.. Kenya seems considerably cheaper than Tanzania. We dont mind paying more for Tanzania if it has better game viewing compared to Kenya..byt if its going to be getting comparable experience then we would like to go for Kenya..I also read that migration in Tanzania happens Late Dec to March... Is there a possibility we might get to see it? N is that a reason for the higher pricing? What has been your experience? Your comments are very much appreciated
Kenya or Tanzania in December
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 So Africa safaris-would appreciate suggestions
- 2 Zambia, A Scenic Arrival
- 3 1 Week in North Africa/Middle East- flying from US- where to go?
- 4 Awesome trip and still not done
- 5 Hotels in Tel Aviv & Jerusalem?
- 6 Duty Free Syd-J'burg-Cape Town
- 7 Tanzania Safari - The Good, The Bad, The Unexpected and The Amazing!!
- 8 Marrakech in February 2015
- 9 morocco - weather in sept.
- 10 Moroccan Tour Companies
- 11 Egypt, Israel and Jordan safety concerns.
- 12 To go to Israel or not?
- 13 Some Cape Town hotel - day tour suggestions?
- 14 Hotels in Eilat, Israel
- 15 A place to stop on the way from Jo'burg to Graskop
- 16 Marrakech, Fes and atlas sahara desert trip report
- 17 Mala Mala Luxury Suite or Sabi Sabi Mandleve Presidential Suite?
- 18 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 19 Morocco tour guide?
- 20 Airlines - South Africa Airways and Egypt Air
- 21 Seychelles sailing trip in mid-August. Anyone interested in joining?
- 22 Morocco: Is this a rip-off?
- 23 3 nights Idube Sabi Sands
- 24 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 25 Where, oh where?