My husband and I are thinking of going for a safari this December. We are looking at 10th to 17th.. I wanted to know which of these two Kenya or Tanzania would be better.. Kenya seems considerably cheaper than Tanzania. We dont mind paying more for Tanzania if it has better game viewing compared to Kenya..byt if its going to be getting comparable experience then we would like to go for Kenya..I also read that migration in Tanzania happens Late Dec to March... Is there a possibility we might get to see it? N is that a reason for the higher pricing? What has been your experience? Your comments are very much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 다모아카지노↖✆↘ ORI49.COM ↖✆↘월드카지노다모아카지노
- 2 Guidance on Single Supplement Fess
- 3 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 4 Victoria Falls 3 day visit from a month in SA
- 5 Trip Report: South Africa & Namibia April 28 – May 14
- 6 Victoria Falls
- 7 Cape Town
- 8 Trip Insurance for Africa Trip
- 9 Botswana - Mobile Safari Operator Recommendations?
- 10 Morocco vs Turkey
- 11 Dual Citizenship- Travelling question
- 12 Affidavit document for sole parent traveling to SA with child
- 13 Two Nights in Tangiers
- 14 Nairobi, where to stay
- 15 Widerness Lodges
- 16 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 17 Help plan African Safari
- 18 Help planning a first safari on a budget?
- 19 Tipping on Safari
- 20 THE PANORAMA ROUTE
- 21 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 22 Cape Town -safety
- 23 NBO Airport Transfer?
- 24 SA itin review
- 25 Botswana safari in late November