My husband and I are thinking of going for a safari this December. We are looking at 10th to 17th.. I wanted to know which of these two Kenya or Tanzania would be better.. Kenya seems considerably cheaper than Tanzania. We dont mind paying more for Tanzania if it has better game viewing compared to Kenya..byt if its going to be getting comparable experience then we would like to go for Kenya..I also read that migration in Tanzania happens Late Dec to March... Is there a possibility we might get to see it? N is that a reason for the higher pricing? What has been your experience? Your comments are very much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help - South Africa
- 2 2 Trips to Uganda: my experience
- 3 Private Guide for Cairo
- 4 African Safari/BeachTrip possible in 2 weeks?
- 5 Zimbabwe - Game Viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools?
- 6 Texting from US to Israel
- 7 Itinerary Ideas
- 8 Son of Cecil shot by trophy hunter in Hwange
- 9 Once again last minute short trip to South Africa
- 10 recommendations for first Africa safari?
- 11 Lamu Island or Diani Beach
- 12 Skip Victoria Falls for more Cape Town?
- 13 first family kenyan safari trip report
- 14 Dubai for 3 Days (2 nights)
- 15 Naukluft Hiking Trail travel companions wanted
- 16 Passport pages stuck together
- 17 Self drive tour south africa
- 18 Packing for a month in Southern Africa
- 19 Tanzania-An organized trip or on our own?
- 20 Flight to italy then To Romani
- 21 Minor Children & Birth Certificates?
- 22 Duba activities - help deciding
- 23 Eilat
- 24 recommendations for AI islands
- 25 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions