I'm thinking of doing my first ever safari next year. I'm going with a group of friends and we've decided while we can't afford a 5 star experience, we definitely don't want to rough it either.
As a starting point I thought I'd come on here and find out if anybody has been on safari in both Kenya and South Africa and if so, which they preferred and why.
We're trying to select a destination based on people's experiences rather than travel guide book hype.
All we want is to see some animals and maybe some other local attractions, we're not bothered about nightlife or shopping.
If it's relevant, we're all keen amateur photographers too, so any tips around that would be great.
Any help is really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 나눔파워볼 ▼ 접속 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Elandskloof Farm Cottages near Greyton in the Western Cape
- 3 Packing for a month in Southern Africa
- 4 Duba activities - help deciding
- 5 2 Trips to Uganda: my experience
- 6 Itinerary Help - South Africa
- 7 Itinerary Input for Northern Israel with Kids
- 8 Private Guide for Cairo
- 9 African Safari/BeachTrip possible in 2 weeks?
- 10 Zimbabwe - Game Viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools?
- 11 Texting from US to Israel
- 12 Itinerary Ideas
- 13 Son of Cecil shot by trophy hunter in Hwange
- 14 Once again last minute short trip to South Africa
- 15 recommendations for first Africa safari?
- 16 Lamu Island or Diani Beach
- 17 Skip Victoria Falls for more Cape Town?
- 18 first family kenyan safari trip report
- 19 Dubai for 3 Days (2 nights)
- 20 Naukluft Hiking Trail travel companions wanted
- 21 Passport pages stuck together
- 22 Self drive tour south africa
- 23 Tanzania-An organized trip or on our own?
- 24 Flight to italy then To Romani
- 25 Minor Children & Birth Certificates?