Working on a trip to East Africa. My international flights will be in/out of Nairobi, Kenya. I would like to visit either Ngorongoro or the Serengeti in Tanzania and then continue to Rwanda (or Uganada, Rwanda is preferable) for gorilla trekking before returning to Nairobi. Which is the better choice in Tanzania, Ngorongoro or the Serengeti? I am asking not only about the sights themselves but about flight connections into and out of the area as well as costs for a solo traveller. I was looking at flight schedules from Nairobi to Tanzania, Kenya Airways flies to Dar es Salam or Mount Kilamjaro, both of which are far from either Ngorongoro or Serengeti. Am I better off considering a land transfer (which I really don't want to take due to the time and comfort factor)?
Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Car Hire Victoria Mahe Seychelles
- 2 Sabi Sand Game Reserve Expert (Skukuza, South Africa)
- 3 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 4 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 5 Kenya,Tanzania and Zanzibar Travel Tips
- 6 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 7 South Africa trip advices
- 8 Dubai transit with different connecting flights
- 9 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 10 Morrocco and Cash
- 11 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 12 Tour to Morocco
- 13 Rhino conservation in S Africa
- 14 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 15 Erg Chebbi, a Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience!
- 16 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 17 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 18 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 19 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 20 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 21 First time in Africa on safari
- 22 South Africa Peer-to-Peer Vehicle Rentals
- 23 Saruni Samburu & Tortilis Amboseli - An amazing experience
- 24 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 25 Cairo Hotels and Safety