Working on a trip to East Africa. My international flights will be in/out of Nairobi, Kenya. I would like to visit either Ngorongoro or the Serengeti in Tanzania and then continue to Rwanda (or Uganada, Rwanda is preferable) for gorilla trekking before returning to Nairobi. Which is the better choice in Tanzania, Ngorongoro or the Serengeti? I am asking not only about the sights themselves but about flight connections into and out of the area as well as costs for a solo traveller. I was looking at flight schedules from Nairobi to Tanzania, Kenya Airways flies to Dar es Salam or Mount Kilamjaro, both of which are far from either Ngorongoro or Serengeti. Am I better off considering a land transfer (which I really don't want to take due to the time and comfort factor)?
Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 2 Tel Aviv beaches
- 3 Memory cards for camera
- 4 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 5 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 6 trip report, morocco
- 7 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 8 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 9 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 10 Morocco for 2 nights
- 11 Help with Rwanda trip
- 12 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 13 Sabi Sands camps
- 14 Hotels in Nairobi
- 15 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 16 Rwanda trip report
- 17 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 18 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 19 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 20 israel and petra
- 21 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 22 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 23 Israel and Petra
- 24 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 25 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June