I'm wondering if anyone has recommendations of places for safari in Kenya for April, which I know can be rainy. I saw the weather chart that still lists Mara as "good" and a couple other places as "good" or "fair" but I understand Tsavo is closed. Anyone have experience to know how accurate that assessment is, or first hand experience? I searched, but couldn't find threads addressing this particular issue, so any input is appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Beware of Iran tours with tour operator "Arian Tours" !!
- 2 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 3 Has Anyone Been to Sudan...?
- 4 Morocco Trip Report
- 5 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 6 Where to go for lunch and dinner in Fes, Marrakech, and Essaouira
- 7 Free walking tours Medina Marrakech ???
- 8 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 9 Israel Transportation
- 10 Changing planes at Dubai
- 11 Chaos in the old Medina-Marrakech
- 12 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 13 North African Tips for a First Timer
- 14 Morocco help
- 15 First trip to Africa
- 16 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 17 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 18 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 19 IRAN
- 20 Money in Uganda
- 21 Uganda Visa
- 22 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 23 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 24 Private Guide for Cairo
- 25 Egypt - Need Help!