We are so excited to start planning our trip back to Africa this summer. We are thinking of going to Ethiopia and and have the name of a guide that is highly recommended. If anyone has any suggestions though,we would love to hear them.
Additionally we are thinking of going to Kenya as the location makes it seem quite doable and we would like to see some big game. Any thoughts as to whether we fly to Addis first and then to Nairobi or how to make the transport? We are planning to go in August perhaps we will be able to see the migration! and we will have 16 days on the ground -wish we could have more! We really want to see the tribes in Ethiopia and some of the historic north-not sure what will need to be cut as we were at first thinking only to go to Ethiopia!
All advice is welcome. PS we are flying from New York
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Business trip to Israel
- 2 Advice for 1st tip to Kenya
- 3 Trip Report : Jordan and United Arab Emirates
- 4 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 5 honeymoon place
- 6 Suggestions needed for 5 days in Tunisia
- 7 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 8 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 9 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 10 Trip Report : Mauritius and Rodrigues
- 11 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 12 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 13 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 14 Yom Hazikaron
- 15 Yom Haatzmaut
- 16 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 17 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 18 recomendation on African Safari company
- 19 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 20 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 21 One extra day in Jordan
- 22 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 23 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?
- 24 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 25 April Budget Safari - Tanzania