We are so excited to start planning our trip back to Africa this summer. We are thinking of going to Ethiopia and and have the name of a guide that is highly recommended. If anyone has any suggestions though,we would love to hear them.
Additionally we are thinking of going to Kenya as the location makes it seem quite doable and we would like to see some big game. Any thoughts as to whether we fly to Addis first and then to Nairobi or how to make the transport? We are planning to go in August perhaps we will be able to see the migration! and we will have 16 days on the ground -wish we could have more! We really want to see the tribes in Ethiopia and some of the historic north-not sure what will need to be cut as we were at first thinking only to go to Ethiopia!
All advice is welcome. PS we are flying from New York
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 2 Marrakech
- 3 Binocular rentals
- 4 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 5 Dead Sea day trip
- 6 Victoria and Albert Cape Town renovation status
- 7 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 8 Advice please: family SA safari August 2018
- 9 Kenya Visa Requirements/Fake Visa Site
- 10 Wayo Africa (Tanzania) Green Camps
- 11 FODOR'S GUIDE TO CLOTHING FOR SAFARI
- 12 Non Marlaia Africa or Brazil?
- 13 Itinerary Ideas
- 14 South Africa - Guidebook recommendation and other ??
- 15 Travel to Botswana
- 16 Iran travel itinerary -18 days April 2017
- 17 Loldia House Kenya
- 18 Kenya - Plastic Bags
- 19 gamer reserve, lodge, safari camp recommendations
- 20 South Africa visit: Cape Town and Kruger Park
- 21 several short safaris vs one longer one
- 22 How many Days for the Okavango Delta
- 23 Recommendations for busy coastal resorts in the Canaries
- 24 Restaurant in Cape Town
- 25 7 Days Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro.