We are so excited to start planning our trip back to Africa this summer. We are thinking of going to Ethiopia and and have the name of a guide that is highly recommended. If anyone has any suggestions though,we would love to hear them.
Additionally we are thinking of going to Kenya as the location makes it seem quite doable and we would like to see some big game. Any thoughts as to whether we fly to Addis first and then to Nairobi or how to make the transport? We are planning to go in August perhaps we will be able to see the migration! and we will have 16 days on the ground -wish we could have more! We really want to see the tribes in Ethiopia and some of the historic north-not sure what will need to be cut as we were at first thinking only to go to Ethiopia!
All advice is welcome. PS we are flying from New York
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 2 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 3 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 4 Jerusalem and the Holy Land
- 5 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 6 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 7 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 8 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 9 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 10 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 11 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 12 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 13 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 14 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 15 Buying merchandise
- 16 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 17 Egypt January-February 2018
- 18 safari for the mobility impaired
- 19 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 20 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 21 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 22 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 23 Need a Car in Nassau?
- 24 Dining in Cape Town
- 25 Change Tour Operators at Last Minute?