I'm heading to Uganda next month, and was thinking about tacking on a trip to Kenya (7 days total with travel time) the first week in April. I've always wanted to go to Kenya to explore some of the more cultural and local sides, sights and sites. Of course, I'd like to include a day or two of safari (open to company recos).
I was wondering what you suggest as "must see's," and I can hopefully narrow down an itinerary.
I'm not sure of the budget yet, so feel free to toss any suggestions my way. Also, if you have any recommendations for airlines from Ug, it would be appreciated.
Thanks very much in advance!
Kenya - Dream List for 1 Week of Travel
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 2 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 3 South Africa in February?
- 4 best camera for semi-novice for safari in tanzania & kenya (nikon p500)
- 5 Where to go after visit to Uganda in late March/early April
- 6 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 7 Riad Saturday Night vs. Riad Dar El Janoub
- 8 Dubai first time
- 9 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 10 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 11 Zambia Impressions
- 12 Taste of Dubai
- 13 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 14 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 15 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 16 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 17 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 18 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 19 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 20 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 21 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 22 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 23 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 24 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 25 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb