I'm heading to Uganda next month, and was thinking about tacking on a trip to Kenya (7 days total with travel time) the first week in April. I've always wanted to go to Kenya to explore some of the more cultural and local sides, sights and sites. Of course, I'd like to include a day or two of safari (open to company recos).
I was wondering what you suggest as "must see's," and I can hopefully narrow down an itinerary.
I'm not sure of the budget yet, so feel free to toss any suggestions my way. Also, if you have any recommendations for airlines from Ug, it would be appreciated.
Thanks very much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 NORTON 1800:681:7208 installation renewal CONTACT NORTON Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Avoid retaining it below direct daylight and at wet vicinity
- 3 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 4 Audley Travel
- 5 Can "European" plugs be used in South Africa?
- 6 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 7 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 8 Moroccan Camel Safari
- 9 Accommodation in Cape Town
- 10 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 11 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 12 Lower Zambezi vs. Northern So. Luangwa
- 13 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 14 Other than car rental how to get to Kruger from Johannesburg?
- 15 Safari in South Africa
- 16 City Day guides and Sahara adventure
- 17 November Safari Help: Botswana or Kruger?
- 18 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 19 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 20 Sabi Sands Savanna Private Reserve vs Timbavati Motswari Game Lodge
- 21 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 22 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 23 Straight through to Kenya or layover?
- 24 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 25 Advise on Hotel stay and attractions visit in Casablanca