I'm heading to Uganda next month, and was thinking about tacking on a trip to Kenya (7 days total with travel time) the first week in April. I've always wanted to go to Kenya to explore some of the more cultural and local sides, sights and sites. Of course, I'd like to include a day or two of safari (open to company recos).
I was wondering what you suggest as "must see's," and I can hopefully narrow down an itinerary.
I'm not sure of the budget yet, so feel free to toss any suggestions my way. Also, if you have any recommendations for airlines from Ug, it would be appreciated.
Thanks very much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.usadrugguide.com/mosquitogo-patch/
- 2 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 3 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 4 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 5 Buying merchandise
- 6 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 7 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 8 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 9 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 10 Egypt January-February 2018
- 11 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 12 safari for the mobility impaired
- 13 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 14 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 15 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 16 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 17 Need a Car in Nassau?
- 18 Dining in Cape Town
- 19 Change Tour Operators at Last Minute?
- 20 Dubai plan
- 21 Best Layover from NY to Cape Town
- 22 Israel with kids in August
- 23 Sterkfontein/ Cradle of Humankind
- 24 Iran in May
- 25 South Africa in June