I'm heading to Uganda next month, and was thinking about tacking on a trip to Kenya (7 days total with travel time) the first week in April. I've always wanted to go to Kenya to explore some of the more cultural and local sides, sights and sites. Of course, I'd like to include a day or two of safari (open to company recos).
I was wondering what you suggest as "must see's," and I can hopefully narrow down an itinerary.
I'm not sure of the budget yet, so feel free to toss any suggestions my way. Also, if you have any recommendations for airlines from Ug, it would be appreciated.
Thanks very much in advance!
Kenya - Dream List for 1 Week of Travel
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 trip report, morocco
- 2 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 3 Memory cards for camera
- 4 Sabi Sands camps
- 5 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 6 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 7 Morocco for 2 nights
- 8 Hotels in Nairobi
- 9 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 10 Rwanda trip report
- 11 Tel Aviv beaches
- 12 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 13 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 14 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 15 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 16 israel and petra
- 17 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 18 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 19 Israel and Petra
- 20 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 21 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 22 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 23 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai
- 24 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 25 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?