Along with Air Europa, Tarom and Copa, Kenya Airways will be joining Skyteam as associate airlines in 2006. I'm not sure what the 'associate' means but hopefully it will involve full ff integration and allow Delta Skymiles members to redeem award tickets on Kenya Airways flights. It would be great to have another choice of carrier and more award seats to East Africa!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://healthonlinereviews.com/juvarelle-eye-lift-cream/
- 2 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 3 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 4 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 5 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 6 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 7 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 8 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 9 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 10 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 11 Buying merchandise
- 12 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 13 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 14 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 15 Egypt January-February 2018
- 16 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 17 safari for the mobility impaired
- 18 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 19 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 20 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 21 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 22 Need a Car in Nassau?
- 23 Dining in Cape Town
- 24 Change Tour Operators at Last Minute?
- 25 Dubai plan