Along with Air Europa, Tarom and Copa, Kenya Airways will be joining Skyteam as associate airlines in 2006. I'm not sure what the 'associate' means but hopefully it will involve full ff integration and allow Delta Skymiles members to redeem award tickets on Kenya Airways flights. It would be great to have another choice of carrier and more award seats to East Africa!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Canterbury vs Tasman Live Stream
- 2 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 3 tours in Johannesburg
- 4 First Safari trip-on the right track?
- 5 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 6 Viator tour company
- 7 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 8 South African Cities
- 9 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 10 Luggage protection for Joburg?
- 11 Travelling during Purim or not?
- 12 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 13 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 14 Souvenirs from South Africa
- 15 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 16 where to go in africa
- 17 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 18 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 19 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 20 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 21 Help with bags
- 22 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 23 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 24 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 25 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help