These are some of the photos from my recent trip to MalaMala during June/July 2008.
I would like to say hello to Isabel25 - it was lovely to meet you and your family. Hope you enjoyed Botswana as much as MalaMala.
Would also like to say hello to my vehicle companions for the last 4 nights - Carla and Cindy and her family. Hope I didn't miss too much on the day I left and you all had good trips home. It was a pleasure to share the vehicle with you - you were all wonderful, so thank-you. I really enjoyed my gameviewing with you all.
Now for the photos and I hope it works.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 오션카지노 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 2 나인카지노 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 3 Is a surge protector needed for camera chargers in camps?
- 4 Marrakech
- 5 Binocular rentals
- 6 Dead Sea day trip
- 7 Victoria and Albert Cape Town renovation status
- 8 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 9 Advice please: family SA safari August 2018
- 10 Kenya Visa Requirements/Fake Visa Site
- 11 Wayo Africa (Tanzania) Green Camps
- 12 FODOR'S GUIDE TO CLOTHING FOR SAFARI
- 13 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 14 Non Marlaia Africa or Brazil?
- 15 Itinerary Ideas
- 16 South Africa - Guidebook recommendation and other ??
- 17 Travel to Botswana
- 18 Iran travel itinerary -18 days April 2017
- 19 Loldia House Kenya
- 20 Kenya - Plastic Bags
- 21 gamer reserve, lodge, safari camp recommendations
- 22 South Africa visit: Cape Town and Kruger Park
- 23 several short safaris vs one longer one
- 24 How many Days for the Okavango Delta
- 25 Recommendations for busy coastal resorts in the Canaries