These are some of the photos from my recent trip to MalaMala during June/July 2008.
I would like to say hello to Isabel25 - it was lovely to meet you and your family. Hope you enjoyed Botswana as much as MalaMala.
Would also like to say hello to my vehicle companions for the last 4 nights - Carla and Cindy and her family. Hope I didn't miss too much on the day I left and you all had good trips home. It was a pleasure to share the vehicle with you - you were all wonderful, so thank-you. I really enjoyed my gameviewing with you all.
Now for the photos and I hope it works.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 DUMP TRUCK+27622748294 training courses rustenburg/johannesburg/pretoria
- 2 Packing for safari in South Africa (summer)
- 3 Namibia Itinerary
- 4 name issue
- 5 Israel for 10 days
- 6 First safari- what to wear? Gifts for locals?
- 7 Tanzania - first trip - many questions.
- 8 Rental Car Rabat Airport
- 9 14-16 day visit to South Africa
- 10 experiences with African travel Resource
- 11 3 days in Jo'Burg
- 12 Madagascar suggestions
- 13 Travelling to Atlas mountains
- 14 3-part Zimbabwe: Join Wild Dog Researcher, Walk Mana Pools, Canoe Zambezi
- 15 First time in Southafrica - Suggested itinerary
- 16 Seven day solo trip to Morocco
- 17 East Africa Travel Visa - Starting in Kenya
- 18 4 weeks in South Africa ideas
- 19 only private conservancies or can i add in a national park
- 20 Single traveler
- 21 Should I visit Vamizi Island again?
- 22 Liquids Restrictions - South Africa to Zimbabwe
- 23 Morocco & Spain with Kidos!
- 24 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 25 My Magical Southern African Photography Safari: A Trip Report