These are some of the photos from my recent trip to MalaMala during June/July 2008.
I would like to say hello to Isabel25 - it was lovely to meet you and your family. Hope you enjoyed Botswana as much as MalaMala.
Would also like to say hello to my vehicle companions for the last 4 nights - Carla and Cindy and her family. Hope I didn't miss too much on the day I left and you all had good trips home. It was a pleasure to share the vehicle with you - you were all wonderful, so thank-you. I really enjoyed my gameviewing with you all.
Now for the photos and I hope it works.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Professional Movers in Pune for Easy Home and Office Relocations
- 2 Muscle Building
- 3 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 4 Yellow Fever Vaccine for Southern Africa
- 5 Uganda, Rwanda, and Zanzibar-Brief Trip Report
- 6 Guidance on Single Supplement Fess
- 7 Done with tourist activity/ two fully free solo days
- 8 Victoria Falls 3 day visit from a month in SA
- 9 Trip Report: South Africa & Namibia April 28 – May 14
- 10 Victoria Falls
- 11 Cape Town
- 12 Trip Insurance for Africa Trip
- 13 Botswana - Mobile Safari Operator Recommendations?
- 14 Morocco vs Turkey
- 15 Dual Citizenship- Travelling question
- 16 Affidavit document for sole parent traveling to SA with child
- 17 Two Nights in Tangiers
- 18 Nairobi, where to stay
- 19 Widerness Lodges
- 20 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 21 Help plan African Safari
- 22 Help planning a first safari on a budget?
- 23 Tipping on Safari
- 24 THE PANORAMA ROUTE
- 25 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa