These are some of the photos from my recent trip to MalaMala during June/July 2008.
I would like to say hello to Isabel25 - it was lovely to meet you and your family. Hope you enjoyed Botswana as much as MalaMala.
Would also like to say hello to my vehicle companions for the last 4 nights - Carla and Cindy and her family. Hope I didn't miss too much on the day I left and you all had good trips home. It was a pleasure to share the vehicle with you - you were all wonderful, so thank-you. I really enjoyed my gameviewing with you all.
Now for the photos and I hope it works.
Kaye's photos - MalaMala - 15.6.08 to 13.7.08
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 2 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 3 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 4 Kenya Safari: Ngerende Island Lodge, Mara Bushtops, or Porini Camps?
- 5 Hotels in Nairobi
- 6 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 7 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 8 Green Season Safari Questions
- 9 Novice Safari question
- 10 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 11 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 12 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 13 Quick question about Kenya..
- 14 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 15 Morocco in April 2014
- 16 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 17 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 18 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 19 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 20 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 21 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 22 Uganda Travel Planning
- 23 Israel and Jordan
- 24 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 25 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant