I am starting to plan our next trip to Tanzania which will be in August, 2011. We will be going to Ruaha, Katavi and Mahale. I have pretty well decided on staying at Mwagusi in Ruaha unless anyone out there can give me another suggestion. I am looking at either Chada or Katuma Bush Lodge in Katavi and Nkungwe or Greystoke in Mahale. I know there is a price difference (especially with Greystoke) and need any info, as I have already read everything posted about them on this forum. I was looking at Flycatcher camps at one time, but I can't seem to find enough info about the camps and they don't answer their e-mails, so I have pretty well written them off.
Katavi & Mahale - which camps?
- 1 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 2 What about money?
- 3 a week in africa
- 4 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 5 South African tourist visa - applying again after rejection last time
- 6 Trip report Namibia 2011 - A dream in red and green
- 7 Trip report Namibia 2012 - Chilly desert and hot quiver trees
- 8 Accra airport
- 9 Yemen - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
- 10 17 days in Israel our way
- 11 CapeTown and around......seeking restaurant advice
- 12 morocco
- 13 1st Time African Safari - Help!
- 14 Israel: excellent tour guide Gideon Abramowitz
- 15 Beyt Al Chai and places to stay in Zanzibar
- 16 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 17 Trip extension from Cape town
- 18 Volunteer Work In Africa
- 19 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 20 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 21 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 22 Lets talk cell phones & plans while in Tanzania
- 23 Visit visa for South Africa
- 24 Opinions on airlines BOS to NBO
- 25 Is now a good time to visit Yemen