I am starting to plan our next trip to Tanzania which will be in August, 2011. We will be going to Ruaha, Katavi and Mahale. I have pretty well decided on staying at Mwagusi in Ruaha unless anyone out there can give me another suggestion. I am looking at either Chada or Katuma Bush Lodge in Katavi and Nkungwe or Greystoke in Mahale. I know there is a price difference (especially with Greystoke) and need any info, as I have already read everything posted about them on this forum. I was looking at Flycatcher camps at one time, but I can't seem to find enough info about the camps and they don't answer their e-mails, so I have pretty well written them off.
Katavi & Mahale - which camps?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 I am looking for parteners to work with
- 2 East Africa summer 2014
- 3 Kenya and Tanzania Trip Planning Help
- 4 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 5 Seeking Itinerary Routing for 3 week SA Trip
- 6 Cape Town Safety?
- 7 first time family safari in August 2014
- 8 BOTSWANA - Maun (Okavango) to Chobe - 4x4 self drive...
- 9 Memory cards for camera
- 10 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 11 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 12 Sabi Sands camps
- 13 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 14 London to Tel aviv What to expect at BG /Trans to Tel aviv / booking.com
- 15 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 16 Help with Rwanda trip
- 17 History Of Mount Kilimanjaro
- 18 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 19 Tel Aviv beaches
- 20 trip report, morocco
- 21 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 22 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 23 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 24 Morocco for 2 nights
- 25 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??