I am starting to plan our next trip to Tanzania which will be in August, 2011. We will be going to Ruaha, Katavi and Mahale. I have pretty well decided on staying at Mwagusi in Ruaha unless anyone out there can give me another suggestion. I am looking at either Chada or Katuma Bush Lodge in Katavi and Nkungwe or Greystoke in Mahale. I know there is a price difference (especially with Greystoke) and need any info, as I have already read everything posted about them on this forum. I was looking at Flycatcher camps at one time, but I can't seem to find enough info about the camps and they don't answer their e-mails, so I have pretty well written them off.
Katavi & Mahale - which camps?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Side trip from Kigali Rwanda
- 2 First trip to Africa in December-January
- 3 Tanzania or Kenya in October
- 4 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 5 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 6 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking
- 7 Around Morocco - Lahcen Boujouija
- 8 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 9 Child friendly holiday house or apartment in Cape Town (repeat request)
- 10 Uganda/Rwanda - trip report and lots of information for independent travel
- 11 Interesting and uncommon stuff to do in Tel Aviv?
- 12 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 13 Overnight train Marrakech - Tangiers the same day of return flight
- 14 Charity begins at Home!
- 15 Sun Safaris
- 16 Advice: soft luggage for S. Africa safari w/small planes
- 17 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 18 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 19 Just back from our Chobe and Delta trip-WOW,WOW, WOW!
- 20 Looking for a travel partner for photography trip to Africa
- 21 Morocco and Algeria or Tunisia
- 22 Tour to Morocco
- 23 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 24 Where should one seek adventure in Jerusalem?
- 25 Value for money, must eat restaurant in Tel Aviv?