I am starting to plan our next trip to Tanzania which will be in August, 2011. We will be going to Ruaha, Katavi and Mahale. I have pretty well decided on staying at Mwagusi in Ruaha unless anyone out there can give me another suggestion. I am looking at either Chada or Katuma Bush Lodge in Katavi and Nkungwe or Greystoke in Mahale. I know there is a price difference (especially with Greystoke) and need any info, as I have already read everything posted about them on this forum. I was looking at Flycatcher camps at one time, but I can't seem to find enough info about the camps and they don't answer their e-mails, so I have pretty well written them off.
Katavi & Mahale - which camps?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 2 Hotels in Nairobi
- 3 Uganda Travel Planning
- 4 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 5 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 6 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 7 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 8 Kenya Safari: Ngerende Island Lodge, Mara Bushtops, or Porini Camps?
- 9 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 10 Green Season Safari Questions
- 11 Novice Safari question
- 12 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 13 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 14 Quick question about Kenya..
- 15 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 16 Morocco in April 2014
- 17 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 18 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 19 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 20 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 21 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 22 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 23 Israel and Jordan
- 24 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 25 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant