We are Australians and travelling to Kano at the end of July. Has anybody been to Kano and if so how did they find it? How easy is it to travel around on local transport? Is Jos worth visiting?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Rip-off Warning: Duty Free Shop in Dar es Salaam
- 2 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan
- 3 Best Economy Hotels In Bahrain
- 4 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 5 Just Back: Taming Kilimanjaro and northern Tanzania
- 6 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 7 A family safari in Tanzania
- 8 Yellow fever vaccination for trip to southern Africa
- 9 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 10 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 11 Uganda Trip Report
- 12 Epic budget trip in Kenya and Tanzania (safari and more)
- 13 Popular destinations in Africa.
- 14 Central African Republic: Open for Tourists Again
- 15 Morocco Sahara Desert Tour Experience
- 16 LION WORLD TRAVEL
- 17 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 18 Boutique hotels in israel
- 19 Tanzania Self Drive June 2015
- 20 Short layover at JNB
- 21 Angata Ngorongoro v Rhino Ldg/Angata Bolongoja v Tingitana Nrth Serengeti
- 22 Uganda or Rwanda?
- 23 Driving from Casablanca to Marrakesh?
- 24 Soweto guide and pricing to expect?
- 25 8 nights in Dubai...need advice regarding Dubai/Petra combo.